Status
Not open for further replies.

federer38

Hi there , I am looking to hire PC for Sports Streaming, Just need the PC and team viewer ID the rest I will do myself , I mean I dont need a streamer Just need a PC with Following Specs.

Pc should be Core 2 Duo or better
Ram : 2 GB
Most Important must have connection of 50Mb/s or 100Mb/s or 1Gb/s.

Now the streaming timing will be normally Evening time,
Will be streaming 3-4 games daily, that means upto 7-8 hours.

PM me if anyone interested also your price.(Monthly Bases)

9 comments
Can't really see anybody willing to let you seize their computer for 8 hours a day and rape their bandwidth. You'd be better off spending £20 and getting a cheap VPS. You don't need an over the top VPS for what you've just described. Just a decent amount of space for whatever content you're streaming and something like SubSonic if you don't want to go through the hassle of encoding the source files into a directly streamable format such as FLV/SWF.

you can use an rdo for that purpose

i already tried to stream using vlc through rdp and evreything went fine

Hey there thanks all for replying the problem is I am not streaming video files etc, I will stream video player , let me explain the video will be played on RDP, It will be live video player, and using software like VHScr I will capture that portion and stream it to rtmp using Flash Media Encoder, I tried few demo of RDP but video lags badly , that why I think a Personal Computer would be better then server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back