Hiring Looking for XXX uploader - make a minimum of $350 per month

AdultSites

Hi, I'm looking for someone to upload new xxx releases daily for my network of websites.

I will provide you with a server for uploading and sources (torrents, blogs, forums..). You NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM 5 am to 11 am CEST. During that time, you will be picking new releases.

Your job will be:
  • Download new releases
  • Find other resolutions and download them or convert the original file into a lower resolution
  • Find the original cover and description from the production site
  • Generate screenshots
  • Create tags - you will need to check generated screenshot or even play the video to write the correct tags (hardcore, petite, facial, DP, etc..)
  • DragNDrop files to filezilla and upload it

The system will do the rest. You don't have to post it on any websites or get links from file hosts. This will be done automatically.

I will pay you 350$ per month, no matter how much the uploads will make, via BTC or USDT. You don't have to pay for any server. It will be provided.

You can make more money by posting on forums. After two months, we can talk about more money. Also, I can make a website just for you (no additional work from your side), and you can have another income from ads, etc.

PM me if you are interested, and let me know if you have any experience with uploading, etc.. Also, this should be long-term cooperation.

11 comments
Hi, I'm looking for someone to upload new xxx releases daily for my network of websites.

I will provide you with a server for uploading and sources (torrents, blogs, forums..). You NEED TO BE AVAILABLE FROM 5 am to 11 am CEST. During that time, you will be picking new releases.

Your job will be:
  • Download new releases
  • Find other resolutions and download them or convert the original file into a lower resolution
  • Find the original cover and description from the production site
  • Generate screenshots
  • Create tags - you will need to check generated screenshot or even play the video to write the correct tags (hardcore, petite, facial, DP, etc..)
  • DragNDrop files to filezilla and upload it

The system will do the rest. You don't have to post it on any websites or get links from file hosts. This will be done automatically.

I will pay you 350$ per month, no matter how much the uploads will make, via BTC or USDT. You don't have to pay for any server. It will be provided.

You can make more money by posting on forums. After two months, we can talk about more money. Also, I can make a website just for you (no additional work from your side), and you can have another income from ads, etc.

PM me if you are interested, and let me know if you have any experience with uploading, etc.. Also, this should be long-term cooperation.
Hello, dm me with more details. I'm interested and also had an experience before.

6 Hours a day doing manual stuff, less than $2 a day. I'd need that just to cover the lube...
It doesn't mean you are working 6 hours straight. But in that time frame most of the xxx are released, so it is important to be available.

it works for me, but I want daily payment.
contact me if you're interested Namaiki#9635
That is not possible.

I'm interest and just sent you a PM.

You can hit me up at telegram @copingcel or vitorjean854@gmail.com, PM or anything you would like.

Best Regards,
Copingcel
PM and email sent

Also I received bunch of PMs and replied to all of them. If I skipped you, kindly PM me again please. Thank you

Back