Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
Hi!
It will be hard to find a vps like that (with fully managed and unlimited bandwidth), so i can recommend this two, i have good experience with them:

knownsrv: fully managed vps-s, i'm with them since 9 months, and had only two downtime for a few hours. They are really professional with fast support, but have bandwidth limit: for $20 you can have nearly the same vps as vz1, but with 500 gb bandwidth limit, but i guess you can buy about a tb from +10 dollars.

scopehosts: unmanaged vps, for $17 you can have the same specification as on the vz1 (the servers are really fast and with "unlimited" bandwidth /with fair usage, i guess/), but for managed service you have to pay +25$ a month, and they have a kinda slow support - so i don't recommend them unless you can manage the service all yourself.

EDIT:
sorry, i didn't see the cpanel license.
So, with: managed service, cpanel license and unlimited bandwidth i don't think you can find cheaper service than this (40$)
Only cpanel costs around 15$-s on a vps if i'm not mistaken.
Although i believe you could be just as successful with a kloxo panel and managed service. So your best choice would be knownsrv smallest vps with +bandwidth from that 10 dollars (that would make it 30$) and a free kloxo panel, which is also really great and easier on server than cpanel.

Anyway, it depends what would you use the vps for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back