Looking for Uploaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravim

Hey I was looking for uploaders - who can upload files and share on forums and blogs. I give them a 10Tb file storage account on my website. Enthusiastic people inbox me, man.
Post automatically merged:

Hey here is no forums owners?/ Uploaders nothing??!

Last edited:
10 comments
why not post your site url here instead of asking to send you PM?
Because lots of good people here who can DDOS day and night and slow down the process.

So what you get here if you join this free program. Only for webmasters

What you get -
1. Free 10TB storage
2. Files never deleted (If you got DMCA only then - maybe)
3. All files allowed
4. Webdav easy backup move or use
5. PPS 50% sharing.

What your clients get -
1. All members will get unlimited speed no restrictions.
2. Upto 5GB file could be downloaded - no restrictions on ant type of members or non-members.
3. Limited ADS. No ads for Premium members.
4. Free members get 10GB free storage.
5. No daily download limits for members or non-members or premium members.
6. No capture shit.

Only you are a webmaster and own forums or blogs. :)

ThankS

Why should one use your host? Hosts like established hosts like streamsb and streamlare offer unlimited. Also k2s and filejoker offer 10TB.

Know that your projects are mostly a fail, I'll pass. Again, you should team up with Doopy (if you can find him outside WJ).

Furthermore. you're offering access to a filehost ... what are you doing in discussion? Reported.

Last edited:
Why should one use your host? Hosts like established hosts like streamsb and streamlare offer unlimited. Also k2s and filejoker offer 10TB.

Know that your projects are mostly a fail, I'll pass. Again, you should team up with Doopy (if you can find him outside WJ).

Furthermore. you're offering access to a filehost ... what are you doing in discussion? Reported.
1. There is nothing that existed as UNLIMITED ask @PlayTube

2. k2s and filejoker have a daily download limit. WHICH I DON'T HAVE. and they have CERTAIN LIMITS for non and free users whereas is I have NONE.

3. Yes! It took me 3 years to ESTABLISHED IBLAZEDRIVE - I did so much shits! BUT I LEARNT FROM IT. I make many wrong decisions early - BUT I FIXED them. One thing which makes me diff that DOOPY - is I never ever try to cheat any of my paid customers and am always truthful wd my offerings.

4. Webmaster discussions are needed when you working on a product that can help other webmasters. That's the whole purpose of this forum and thread.

Thank You.

I don't know (again) where you talk about.

These hosts I mention provide space for free. You don't .... it's paid only. Unless you are satisfied with 10GB (LOL what a ridiculously low amount).

I've uploaded TBs and TBs to streamsb and never limited in any way. Unlimited. yes, it's perhaps a fable, but they pay their space with premium paid by downloaders, not uploaders. How can you make money as a webmaster if all you do is pay and don't share in ad or premium revenue?

Furthermore, your model is more of a cloud service than a file host. So not really appropriate for WJ.

Webmaster discussions are needed when you working on a product that can help other webmasters. That's the whole purpose of this forum and thread.
That's correct that's why I contribute my thoughts.

And if I upload 10TB of files and have 200,000 people download them, let's see how long you will be around.

I've been an uploader of videospeed.com, a good website where you could upload with no limits set by paying premium to upload and download and stream (a feature which I miss on iblazedrive). It seems they bit the dust ... a lesson to learn from.

I also fail to see why you want uploaders. To have downloaders gobble up your bandwidth? People upload to have you make money on the downloads by Ads. LOL.

What is the motive for uploaders if they spent hours uploading and posting for free and their files have ads on them in which they don't share?

Ravim, you lost the way a long time ago and seem to have not found a way back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back