Looking for someone to split a server with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

I already have the server setup, with cPanel, secured, CloudLinux, KernelCare, etc. I want someone that has a decently LARGE site with a lot of traffic that needs to host on a VPS or dedicated server but doesn't want to pay for it all alone or doesn't have the knowledge/motivation to manage it.
The server specs are:
Intel Xeon E3-1270 3.40Ghz
Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM
Drive 1: 500GB HDD
Drive 2(Backup): 320GB HDD
50TB Traffic per month
CentOS 7.0 64-bit
1000Mbit Premium Network

My server is $54, cPanel is $31, CloudLinux is $14, KernelCares is $4. Total=$103

My website only gets about 1,000 uniques a day. About 10-15 online at a time so right now it isn't that big. The reason I got a server is because I don't trust shared hosting and I also host Android Development files locally which vary in size from 10MB to 2GB, and on shared hosting the download speeds are complete crap. My site uses about 1-2TB a month. 3TB max. So there is plenty of bandwidth left for a large site and if you use CloudFlare and it's a forums then your bandwidth wouldn't even be that high. The disk space used by site right now is 50GB and I clean up old files every week to keep it clean and to not fill the drive. I have my server set up to do FULL back ups every night at midnight and it deletes old ones when there isn't enough space. Please PM me or add me on Skype if you are interested. ant.rids

P.S. Adult & Warez sites are welcome, you will get your OWN IP for your websites because if you get the IP blacklisted thats on you. I don't want my websites to be effected. I don't use the IP at all so it will be a dedicated IP for your account. DMCA are ignored, because well fuck DMCA lol. ABSOLUTELY NO WAREZ FILES LOCALLY. Nulled scripts are fine but do not attempt to host any type of cracks, movies, etc on the server itself. If I get an e-mail from the datacenter with a notice about this I will delete your account and block all access to the server. That is just ignorant. I'm not asking for 50% of cost unless you use 50% of the resources. Depending on the size of your site will depend on what I ask you to pay. I'm open to multiple people splitting the cost unless I first find someone willing to split the server cost 50/50. Keep in mind if you split it 50/50 then you may host as many sites as you want on your IP as long as you don't abuse the resources. If you don't pay and you don't tell me why I will backup your accounts and suspend them. I'm willing to work with people 100% and I am a very fair person unless you fuck me over.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back