Looking for moderators for my Warez forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Hello,

I am looking for moderators for my new warez forum - http://wareznook.org (domain name might change though).

I started it in November and had a run till Jan after reaching over 45000 threads but than some $h!t happen and lost everything. But now I am back reviving it and am looking for potential moderators.

Criteria:
- Atleast 3 stars ranking (here at Wj) so that I know you are a reliable person.

Thank you

11 comments
Your site is fairly new, I suggest you to wait for few days before hiring a moderator. Since there is nothing much to "Moderate" as of now.

@Krack3r, yes there is vacancy, create account on my site and PM me from there and mention that your are Krack3r.

@Funny, Basically why I want to hire now is because I can get a very loyal team right now since people who join now will be those who are dedicated towards the site, those who are recruited later might just join because of popularity but might not be that good. Also I believe moderators can help bring in visitor via word of mouth, help me post rules and regulations, etc.

Good MODS are hard to find...been one for years on many warez/sat sites.
I'll think about it after I join your site. You can check my stuff ( names used) if I contact you.

Any successful forum now a days promotes for there main core staff (administrators), then the administrators and developers work on the site, bring in members, then people want to moderate for you and come running to you asking, you do not go out asking for moderators for a warez site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back