Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Newrapidleech are the best, you can't get any better, their support is no match, true VIP support, they update their RL at the speed of light, they are so good that i can't see how could they improve.
- Lightning fast server (NL, US)
- + 10 premium account included
- ALL upload pluging, just name it, they've got it
- Download premium account editor.

Just check their thread on WJ, they are 5 star company http://www.wjunction.com/94-other/7...nmetered-bw-starting-$6-month-netherland.html

i m in newrapidleech, they are the cheapest, they include all the premiums, and are the most experienced and reliable, they are really stable now

$6 = 10gb space.
Others.. not even close to 10gb.

Fast support for NRL :)

uploaded.to has limited download BW. Use your own premium account.

i tried both of the best RL in WJ and in my life

NRL - Hostingflames

those are the best one ever

and now iam using second one from 4 months and iam satisfied with theme at all that's not mean that i wasn't satisfied with NRL both of theme sometimes have problemes and i think in november back DIKO had a probleme and stopped the NRL and the same with MAKTRON have also probleme last month but for the mean time both of theme are GREAT try one of theme they are awsome thnkx have nice day.

(that's my point of view)

i tried both of the best RL in WJ and in my life

NRL - Hostingflames

those are the best one ever

and now iam using second one from 4 months and iam satisfied with theme at all that's not mean that i wasn't satisfied with NRL both of theme sometimes have problemes and i think in november back DIKO had a probleme and stopped the NRL and the same with MAKTRON have also probleme last month but for the mean time both of theme are GREAT try one of theme they are awsome thnkx have nice day.

Diko had server problem in november coz their server provider run out business, nethertheless it was fixed in 2 days, BTW i read many complain about HostingFlame on WJ.
I've tried other RL services too in the past and the less than i can say is that Newrapidleech are the hardest workers i've ever seen on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back