Status
Not open for further replies.

GCSkye

I currently own 2 websites:

EverCube.Net
ISO-Cube.Com

EverCube's current host offers a unlimited bandwidth and 2,500MB Storage for only $2.50.

ISO-Cube's host is fairly cheap for allowing warez, only costs me $10.00 a month.

I am looking to merge both my sites and stay with a dedicated host for the next few years. Hosting must allow warez links, have a dedicated server, and not be outrageously priced with a good connection. I am willing to work something out and looking forward to peoples options.

If you know a good host, feel free to share them.

22 comments
''Dedicated Warez Hosting'' - Look's as if you made a mistake, If not HostBeyond don't allow ''warez hosting'' but they do allow linking. There good and also WrzHost are, You should give either of them a try!

''Dedicated Warez Hosting'' - Look's as if you made a mistake, If not HostBeyond don't allow ''warez hosting'' but they do allow linking. There good and also WrzHost are, You should give either of them a try!

I may have worded it wrong. ISO is a warez linking site. Thanks for the replys I have gotten so far, I will be looking into them. Moar is still appreciated.

I have also edited my first post to correct the Warez hosting confusion.

Edit:
~ Could this be moved to shared hosting forum.

~ Could this be moved to shared hosting forum.

This thread should really be in hosting discussions, not in shared or dedicated. Plus your asking for dedicated hosting why should it be moved to shared hosting? XD

This thread should really be in hosting discussions, not in shared or dedicated. Plus your asking for dedicated hosting why should it be moved to shared hosting? XD

May have rephrased that wrong again 8-) Dedicated as in not going down every minute.

I'm about to read up on Hostbeyond, hows the support and service on shared?

The support is good and uptime is awesome (I'm only telling you what I felt like it was when I use to host with them).

HostBeyond is a very professional company,
support is very good and uptime is excellent!

And the new servers are very good, the speeds can even be compared to US speeds!

Well TBH I don't think they have a ''license'' and they don't need one imo.

They are claiming to have 24/7 customer support. The number at the top doesn't work, and their live chat is you submitting a ticket.

Does anyone have a working number for them or any other hosting sites that may be better?

They are claiming to have 24/7 customer support. The number at the top doesn't work, and their live chat is you submitting a ticket.

Does anyone have a working number for them or any other hosting sites that may be better?

Well hostbeyond simply used a web host template when they started hosting, many small companies do that and forget to pay attention to details. Kinda Risky...

Well hostbeyond simply used a web host template when they started hosting, many small companies do that and forget to pay attention to details. Kinda Risky...

Yes, starting to notice that. We aren't after half rate hosting, we need a trusted name that we can rely on. We have been around for 2+ years, and after we merge our sites we are not looking to move servers for a long time. Of the following, are any worth our time?

Hostbeyond
WrzHost
Plutost
Speakuphosting
Santrex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back