Dedicated Looking for dedicated servers for a filehosting service

Status
Not open for further replies.

reza56

We are planning to start a cloud service and we expect to need 12TB space for new files every month. As we will have a lot of downloads, we need about 2x1GB ports for each server, at least 100TB monthly traffic for each server and about 4TB storage for each server. Because of the fast increasing storage space, the price of servers is the main factor, but we don't need high CPU or so much RAM. Netherlands servers are better.
---
It's a hosting service so users can upload copyrighted materials, but we will remove files by single DCMA warning.
---
To start, I need 3 servers, lowest cpu and low ram, each server should have 4 TB HDD and minimum 100TB traffic. OR 6 servers, each 2 TB HDD and I think I need more servers every month. My budget is fine, but I need to see prices first.

Last edited:
4 comments
It is better if you can do colocation for this. It will save you lots of money. Buy refurbished storage servers & get them colo in Serverius or SmartDC datacenters.

Or if you want to go for Rent to Own deal then send an email to contact [ 'at' ] 2sync.co and I'll help you with it.

Hi,

Please let us know your requirements.

We are the most popular destination for enterprises looking for high network availability and a guaranteed 100% Uptime SLA (by contract).
Either PM me or discuss this over skype (networkarray)

Regards.

We are planning to start a cloud service and we expect to need 12TB space for new files every month. As we will have a lot of downloads, we need about 2x1GB ports for each server, at least 100TB monthly traffic for each server and about 4TB storage for each server. Because of the fast increasing storage space, the price of servers is the main factor, but we don't need high CPU or so much RAM. Netherlands servers are better.
---
It's a hosting service so users can upload copyrighted materials, but we will remove files by single DCMA warning.
---
To start, I need 3 servers, lowest cpu and low ram, each server should have 4 TB HDD and minimum 100TB traffic. OR 6 servers, each 2 TB HDD and I think I need more servers every month. My budget is fine, but I need to see prices first.

---
---

Hello,

Not sure if you like this spec :-

E3-1260L 32GB RAM 2x2TB SATA 2 , 2x1Gbps 100GB Netherlands 70 Euro + 10% transaction charges.
DataPlace DC

Regards
Host DZire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back