Looking For Advices And Suggestions For My Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

netmonster

Hello!
I Have A Small Warez Site (NeeD4Share.Net) Which Is Built With DLE And Gets Between 2k - 3k Everyday . My Katz Rank is *2 .

I Want To get Advice From You : Which Is Better For My Website, Stay With DLE Or Change It To A Forum ??

I Want To Get Higher Katz Rank To get More Traffic .

If You Find Something That Need Fixing , Please Warn Me .

Thanks .

7 comments
Wow man, what a mess, remove all those ads, change style, get a better favicon, change header, members area loging that big on header?

what's up with that lockerz big promotion? Remove that shit!

Put firefox button in footer, also ge a smaller image.

remove the quit register. remove flag counters, too many linktexts! Excesive advertisement!

That little popup on right, REMOVE IT.

If I had a ddl site I would never blacklist your site unless you clean it.

and I just checked the index real fast, what if I take the time to check it slow?

Hope you don't get mad about what I said but it's true, trust me.

You wouldn't even get 1 star on Katz, or if you get it wich I'm sure you won't get never 2.

Make the changes and let us know.

Regards.

I didn't see that part! You have 2 stars :s WOW I can't believe it.

Well for me i think you should change it into forum or you make a forum related to this site will be better :)
try to clean you front page it has many popup and adv (i guess that's what make it messy a bit) ^o)
try to make more simple (The front Page)
one more thing The Logo is shit change it!!:(
i guess that's all lol let us know when you fix these things ;)

Remove it

e2030ea1c8.png

Thanks

Hello Everybody ,

- Last Word , The Indicated Sections Are removed Now (It Looks Better After That ) =)

- Chems, As For The Logo, I Am Not A Good Designer . It Will Be Better If You Suggest Me Some Logos Or Tell Me Where And How Can I Make A Good One ;).
And As For Making It More Simple , Do You Mean Changing The Whole Style Or Making Some Modifications ??
And Most Ads And Popups Are Now Removed !

-Santocool, Most Ads Are Now Removed . I Made Some Changes To The Header .
Member Area Is Moved .
Lockerz Big Promotion ,Flag Counter, Quick register , Most Text links And Ads And Pop-Up On The Right Are Removed Also .
I Put Also Smaller Firefox Button On The Footer And Removed The Big One On The Left .
It Will Be Better If You Suggest Me Some Favicons Or Tell Me Where And How Can I Make A Good One ;).

-bxflow, Thank You For The information ! :D

And finally , I Will Not Get Mad ,"santcool", Because I Know That I Am Just A Newbie Here !
And I really NeeD Many Suggestions And Advices To Improve My Skills .

You Are Really Very Helpful !!! "Thank You" Is Not Enough For You!!!

- Sorry If My English Is Bad .

Best Regards . :wub:

- Chems, As For The Logo, I Am Not A Good Designer . It Will Be Better If You Suggest Me Some Logos Or Tell Me Where And How Can I Make A Good One ;).
And As For Making It More Simple , Do You Mean Changing The Whole Style Or Making Some Modifications ??
And Most Ads And Popups Are Now Removed !
Well for the Logo I guess i will help you with that (Pm Your MSN i Will Add you) and for making it simple i mean with that to change colors and make the hole site based on it 3 colors not more like Blue and blackand Green the two you use them in Menu ;)
I guess That's All Good Luck mate

Well i promess to help you with a Logo lol
contact me

Sorry For The Late Response Chems, But I Am Not Able To Send PM Because I Am A New Member Here .

You Can See My Profile And Find My MSN ID There !

Thank You For Your Help 8-)!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back