Looking for a windows vps reseller company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiek94

Hi,

I'm looking for a windows vps reseller company for hosting private servers. Servers like: Minecraft, GunZ, WoW, Habbo etc, because i've seen on big forums that there is exactly a quite big market for them.

So the host has to allow copyright infrightment material and ignore dmca complains.

I prefer to have a panel where i can make windows vps and where i can manage them(Reboot, Suspended, Statistics of bw etc)

I already have a domain with a legit whmcs with support.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely, Jamie

11 comments
"host has to allow copyright infrightment material and ignore dmca complains" great that you didn't asked to allow sharing of CP :)

Hi,

I'm looking for a windows vps reseller company for hosting private servers. Servers like: Minecraft, GunZ, WoW, Habbo etc, because i've seen on big forums that there is exactly a quite big market for them.

So the host has to allow copyright infrightment material and ignore dmca complains.

I prefer to have a panel where i can make windows vps and where i can manage them(Reboot, Suspended, Statistics of bw etc)

I already have a domain with a legit whmcs with support.

Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely, Jamie
let us know about your ETA budget?

You need dDOS protected server if you run those gaming server like Habbo, because we are currently hosting habbo but it always get dDOS, so i suggest you that when you will find a company which can host your games then chose dDOS protected servers if you want stable uptime.

That's true, there are a couple of haters in the private server section that always like to ruin everything for owners..

But there are plenty of free software for protection of ddos, sql injections etc.
I've replied to your email and hope i will soon get get a reply of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back