Looking for a name for a social network!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariopario

I am trying to find an available domain name for a social network.. The social network will have different types of online interactive events. One name I thought about is "event.ly" but it is already taken.. anyone have a unique and clever name? Please write it below!
Thanks in advance!

21 comments
Sonitus

Don't look for obvious meaning. If I would have suggested facebook right now then you wouldn't have even considered it. Twitter, orkut all have uncommon names but yes a meaning along it. ;)

He mentioned SocailSphere.com not SocialSphere.Com :P

Socail? What kind of word is that? LOL

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Sonitus

Don't look for obvious meaning. If I would have suggested facebook right now then you wouldn't have even considered it. Twitter, orkut all have uncommon names but yes a meaning along it. ;)

I know that but I want something catchy and something people will remember.. As well as related to events and being social..

What's up with using exclamation all the time? Members are giving you good suggestions. If you don't like it go and Google random domain name generators.

did you try to find out the meaning of sonitus?

doesn't it mean noise/sound?..

---------- Post added at 09:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

What's up with using exclamation all the time? Members are giving you good suggestions. If you don't like it go and Google random domain name generators.

They are good suggestions.. but I want something more creative and related to events more than anything..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back