Hi there,
Im looking for a hosting service who will provide the following
-Unlimited Bandwidth and sites
-HIghest Uptime
-24/7 support
-Will ignore DMCA
-Automatic Backup
-US Servers

Let me know your offers and if you can perform a cpanel move right now.

Last edited:
17 comments
US server that ignore DMCA only if you want the host and your site to be shut down :facepalm:

You need a offshore VPS better ready to spend $15 to $35 a month

Last edited:
Hi there,
-HIghest Uptime
-24/7 support
-Will ignore DMCA
-Automatic Backup
-US Servers

You will never get ignore DMCA from US.

But with automatic backup you can use server at ovh.com

Hi there,
-HIghest Uptime
-24/7 support
-Will ignore DMCA
-Automatic Backup
-US Servers

You will never get ignore DMCA from US.

But with automatic backup you can use server at ovh.com

OVH is hand down the worst host for a warez site one DMCA they will ban you and delete all your files so you have can get a copy

Ok well seems i have to look other than US, let me know if anyone can meet my other requirements. I need to move my sites immediately.

Netherlands is an offshore location but then there's no guarantee that you wouldn't have issue from DMCA. For true DMCA free offshore location you might want to search for Russia location Servers.

Hi there,
-HIghest Uptime
-24/7 support
-Will ignore DMCA
-Automatic Backup
-US Servers

Hello ,

We just saw your question regarding this services you will need , they will be many hosting providers most of are operated by people who not know what they are doing , you risk on them your privacy and data. Also many providers will tell you will be everything running and offshore but instead of this you will loose your money , your time and patience. Be careful also on writing of independent users about some providers they tell you will get erased and many more by this , they not know what is going on hosting market and just write this to promote the ideas they want. We getting numerous customers from various of hosting providers , or they got scammed or the services they got they was not good with lot of downtime and support non professional. Everyday you see a hosting companies appear new ones , most time operated by the same people with different name promoting their companies "offshore" , "no downtime" , "professional support" but none of these is real.

We want to let you know that our hosting company is offshore and more than 4 years we are online , with hundreds of clients around the world. We respect our clients privacy and data , we have confidence with our clients , you can see see around the Internet from hundreds of people talking about us and our services , we are not writing we are doing this in real what we do.

We provide offshore hosting Shared and VPS services , we provide you the best services. All our servers and hardware are upgraded with the latest hardware and using the latest technology on all servers , we have no downtime with professional support.

We can provide you :

• Offshore location
  • DDos protection
  • DMCA ignore
  • Unlimited bandwidth (Real and not marketing trick)
  • 24x7 professional support
  • 100% uptime
  • Privacy you wont find anywhere else

and many more

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Last edited:
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back