Looking for 2 partners to share revenue on new File Mirror site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orca

Mods;
I'm not even sure if this is the correct section, since my site isn't a "host" or a "ppd" service, but i've already used the "Contact Us" form at the bottom of the site, so let me know either way.

But anyway,
The site URL is "www.zlinx.me"

Check out the positive reviews by others below:
http://www.wjunction.com/88-site-reviews/178206-review-zlinx-me.html

Intro,
Established in early 2012, with currently around 2-4K visits per day
The site is a mirror service supporting more than 9 file hosts including:
Uploaded, Cloudzer, PutLocker, FileFactory, RapidGator, ZippyShare + others
(With 4 more this coming August including MEGA.co.nz)

Features of the service include:

- automatic link checking (it will regularly check your files to see if they are not deleted by the Host)
- Repair Host Deadlink (For example, if zippyshare deletes your file, you can simply update it with a fresh new file link manually)
- Upload to FTP servers
- Remote Uploading service (download file from a host & re-upload to your hosting accounts, etc..)
- Multiple Files Uploaded AT THE SAME TIME (multiple files uploaded to multiple hosts at the same time) (& save you time!)
- File Manager, Statistics, Queue
- Upload files to your OWN hosting accounts so you can make money with those filehosts.

Proposal,
I'm looking for 2 uploaders who are able to upload their files through my site & are able to provide traffic in the x,xxx range (more than a 1,000 users per day)
But ofcourse you'll have to prove it anyway.

Why 2 partners?,
See offer below...

The offer,
On my site, i have 3 AdSense Ad Spots, 1 is reserve for the site. But i can offer 2 slots for 2 uploaders.
So basically, you can put your own advert and earn revenue on the download page of anyone's files.
You would have a choice of "160px" or "300px" or "728px"

Interested?
Send me a PM and we can hopefully work something out then :). Like i said, site URL won't be publicly shown as one of the hosters are on this forum.
I've already emailed the staff about this thread :)

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
3 comments
Thought i would bump this one more time;

Incase you did not understand my original post.

Basically you deliver at "least" 1,000 users per day (traffic or downloads), and you will have your OWN spot on the download-page to put your adsense code.
Also, all your uploads will be made to your OWN file-hosting accounts (if you make money with hosts too)

The site URL is "www.zlinx.me"

Check out the positive reviews by others below:
http://www.wjunction.com/88-site-reviews/178206-review-zlinx-me.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back