LOLpictures.org - Funny fail pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 comments
- Seeing the "Amazing waterfalls pictures of the world" almost made me close the site as I was expecting to see some epic funny pictures
- Theme doesn't really suit the domain, it's too professional and business oriented
- Get another favicon
- Get higher resolution pictures
- Shorten the watermark to just your domain name in the right bottom

nice i love something funny and interesting instead a new warez forum/blog/ddl.

i just bookmarked your site and will visit daily as for the review i think you are on a good start take step by step every day and you will have a great site soon just don't let it go down.

google love's sites like yours so you will have lots of traffic soon if you continue to post interesting and funny pic's.

nice i love something funny and interesting instead a new warez forum/blog/ddl.

i just bookmarked your site and will visit daily as for the review i think you are on a good start take step by step every day and you will have a great site soon just don't let it go down.

google love's sites like yours so you will have lots of traffic soon if you continue to post interesting and funny pic's.

yes it is not going down.

After a lot of off-site SEO. my site is already on top of google for many keywords and on first page for few other keywords.

For example:

"Amazing maldives picutres"
"Computer addiction pictures"
"Extreme computer addiction" are on top.

and

"finger art pictures"
"double meaning pictures" its on first page.

And YES, this site is not going down as it is my primary project.

Nice site with good name. I suggest change the logo to something funnier.

Second the space next to logo is too clear do something there and change favicon to a funny face or something.

cheerz

Nice site with good name. I suggest change the logo to something funnier.

Second the space next to logo is too clear do something there and change favicon to a funny face or something.

cheerz

Yeah, I am already in the process of getting a new logo made.
Also, that empty space next to the logo is for an ad banner.

THanks.

LOLpictures.org - Funny fail pictures.

Well when i went there it was big fail for me.
Shit you have poster there is not funny or fail in any way.
Only thing that fails right now is your site.
Dont get me wrong,it has huge potential but you need to work on it

nice website,
nice thinking,
but personally i dont find anything funny in pictures,
i though it ll be a great deal if you able to add some really good content,
overall layout is ok,
add some really funny pics,

i didnt dig to deep into the pictures and stuff. But the overall look (template,logo,layout) is terrible for the kind of site you are making.THe site itself is a great idea,but the template and overall look wont catch the users attention,should get a nice light template,and set the focus more on the pics and not a bunch of fancy javascript that really isnt needed for the type of site you are creating

As I stated before,
Logo and banners are in process as I am typing this.

And this site is supposed to have funny AS WELL AS "must have not seen before" type of pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back