Lol so..check this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95LK0ApO1Qs

My sister and my friend have a fight with random shit they find in the kitchen...you might have to fast forward a little but the other scenes are somewhat funny like the ones in the car. But the kitchen one is the best. <3

Tell me what you all think on here?
Yes...the fight was longer and such but my sister's friend grabbed the camera too late..
also...I have no idea who the fuck that kid was when he comes out of the basement...I had no idea he was there. When I looked at the video I was like...wtf? Random kid in the basement...right...

21 comments
I'm 18 and so are my friends but my sister and her friends are like 14. They make these stupid videos but I though the kitchen fight and car scenes were kinda/pretty funny.

the 50 seconds scenes were fucked, that loser was rocking out with a pillow. She looks like one of those kids who sit down in their cult by their lockers and everyone laughs at them.

LOL! Be careful man, Loget might BAN you for that remark xD

lulwut? he makes topics about banging his sister and i cant say that :))

this topic sucks anyways to so meh lol no offence dxs but i just dont see the point in doing stupid shit then posting it pointlessly on youtube just dont seem like my kind of fun O.o

But thats my personal opinion so yea ;)

that loser was rocking out with a pillow. She looks like one of those kids who sit down in their cult by their lockers and everyone laughs at them.

i lol'd

this shit is way too stupid :| and whats with the emo kids all over
shot them faggots then record it and post a vid that would be funny

I'm 18 and so are my friends but my sister and her friends are like 14. They make these stupid videos but I though the kitchen fight and car scenes were kinda/pretty funny.
18?
This is shit you'd do at 15. Seriously guys, you need to grow the fuck up.

lulwut? he makes topics about banging his sister and i cant say that :))

this topic sucks anyways to so meh lol no offence dxs but i just dont see the point in doing stupid shit then posting it pointlessly on youtube just dont seem like my kind of fun O.o

But thats my personal opinion so yea ;)

i lol'd
No..I don't make comments like that...my one friend does. He's always making comments like that and it's pretty fucked up but oh well...I can't control what he does. And I'm not the one that posted it on YouTube...my sister and her friends did.

18?
This is shit you'd do at 15. Seriously guys, you need to grow the fuck up.

Like I said...it's my sister and her friends making videos but this is a video I actually thought was kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back