Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak47

Hiya Sweety :)

Thanks for the reply :) Not many guys around at the moment. Well, I guess I should tell you something more about myself and what I am looking for then... I wanna hook up with a guy who can show me a real good time, I believe that variety is the spice of life so I go for all kinds of men, but i especially like a decent sized cock and a man who can last. I need NSA sex because I have a kind of fetish for having sex with guys I just met and I don't want any emotional attachment or long term arrangement, one-off arrangements suit me just fine. I am a 25yo, slim brunette with 38c breasts. I am very O&A sexually, am happy to let the guy lead the action and I get loud and talk dirty when I am having fun. I get just as much of a kick from pleasuring someone as I do from being pleasured myself :) If you wanna hook up and get my pic just email me back with your age, location and more of a description of you and what your turn ons are and I will get back to you :)

susan1984 xox

Date: 2009-09-25 13:50:31

Subject: Welcome to WrzBoard - The Next Generation Of Warez!!

To: MeganWheatxtom@gmail.com

11 comments
It's someone that's ewhoring. Reply to that mail (and questions) and I will bet you $5 that you will get a link to sign up for something.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back