Status
Not open for further replies.

brasil360

Banned
Banned
Hello everyone, if someone can do for me, I need a logo to my website: Filmes em HD | Filmes em HD 720 e 1080P e HD 3D with new superman or new wolverine theme thanks those who have availability to help. If logo creator want, i can give a Rocketfile.net premium account for 1 year, cause i have much credits there. Sorry bad english

Last edited:
22 comments
Try 1:-

xtcx.jpg

BTW please provide some more info like:-

Any Size/ Resolution preference?
Logo name
Sub Heading (If any)
Color/ Color Scheme Preference....

@MikeIn beatifull man, size is small so i can resize this with no problems man. Thank you very much. I will wait for Emilascovici logo too, but i very liked your design. If you can send me just logo without background i will apreciate. If you want rocketfile premium account, just register account and let me know your user name to convert to premium. Thank very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thank everyone who sent me immediately and tried to help me, if someone wants to send others please still waiting. To everyone who helped me, just register your account in rocketfile and let me know what username to transform the account in premium. Thank you all.

Thank you very much MikeIn and Image, your work are really amazing, now i dont need any logo any more. You two are fantastic designers. One more time thank you.

Edit: MikeIn, can you send me the last logo with a transparent background?

Last edited:
@Emilascovici thanks to yuo too, i have saved all logo, and will change site in feel minutes to use the best logo to my theme, but i really apreciate every logo, but the last one from MikeIn are amazing, really beatifull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back