Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a couple different versions for you. My personal favorite is the first one.
PM if you like them or if you want something changed on one of them.

v7.png

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

v6.jpg

Last edited:
if u interested i will give u the psd
hope u enjoy mine
[slide]http://i3.lulzimg.com/80bbe53312.png[/slide]

Last edited:
copyrights? you just used icons found for free on the internet lol

@ thread op, if you were able to pay via Paypal i would make you something nice

5oaks2.png

---------- Post added 25th Jul 2012 at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 24th Jul 2012 at 07:35 PM ----------

5oaks3.png

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

view.php

Last edited:
Hi, Stop Stop, His Logos are RIPPED, Don't Pay him, Let me Post the Proof :o

[slide]http://www.shaboopie.com/images/hostgrenade.jpg[/slide]

Source: Shaboopie.com

lol, he did not choose that logo but the other one... that was just a concept.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

444Td.jpg

This is the Logo i am selling to him..its 100% unique custom made by me..!

lol, he did not choose that logo but the other one... that was just a concept.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

444Td.jpg

This is the Logo i am selling to him..its 100% unique custom made by me..!

Don't be a kid, You are a ripper and Me and Hulk have proved it so stop claiming your innocence or go Study "A Piece of String" :P

I have reported you as a ripper and I think some Mod will ban you for sure, so get your ass out of this forum. Peace

wow really? I knew this was going to end up happening, or was happening with alot of the so called GFXers here, downloading and using Free PSDs avail free from a google search, a pretty underhanded move on their part to use a practice such as that and get paid for it, if it was for free work thats one thing, but to sell work that isnt yours is really lame. I will be inclined to agree with Faizaan on this one that this member should either be banned, or at the very least no longer allowed to sell graphic services here on WJunction.

@ Faizaan, you may consider reporting him to the site owners of that PSD site, as it states at the top they are not to be used for reselling purposes.

So what should i do now?

I want a unique design that isn´t ripped from someone, so my question
is if i can be sure that the design is unique or at least not copyrighted somewhere?

I´m new here so that´s why i´m asking and i don´t want to make anyone
angry at me so until i´m sure what to do i will not pay him.

Should i pay him and get the design or should i re-open the competition?

Sunpro

Re-Open the contest mate, It will be helpful to you, Or try 99Designs to Get Your Logo, You will get approx 200+ logos from there in just 99$.

Thanks
Faizann20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back