Logo For My Music Group - $100 Reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go......:) simply........plain logo with no effects

anfduo-1.gif

anfduo1-2.gif

anfduo2-1.gif

any changes required be made......
and the logo will even look great in smaller size.....

REGARDS
Gibblet
you fan of Cartoon Network ? :D

Are you still accepting entries? If yes, do you want the logo to be in vector or Photoshop PSD?

Create in anything mate, if you are making PSD make sure you use only shapes. Don't Rasterize anything :) . If you are rasterizing make it into Smart object. but i ma not sure smart objects work out at prints.

@Florios

Can you please tell me wat are the music instruments you mostly use? and wat are the song genres you make?

When i think of ANF DUO Productions i don't think of a graphical professional looking logo..

I see more of a music down to the point logo :)

z4VSz.png

I know the red color messes it up :(

FJNfZ.png

gDFIp.png

Last edited:
@JamsVapourH
Nice one , but according main thread(First page) , he showed some examples of what he need so we all are trying to impress him with our creativity ;)
Btw he is so funny , legs are too short .

@Amz
Its 2 days more. Please check the main thread for Updates ;)

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

One more entry :

UrfrZ.jpg

Okay so as you all know tomorrow will be the deadline, however me an my partner have gone over logo's we like, i will no longer be updating first post untill competition is over.

Top Logos Currently:

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/8tRxN.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/twrZ4.jpg[/SLIDE]

[SLIDE]http://i39.tinypic.com/6rptee.png[/SLIDE]

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

just to add on, i dont want people to start making logos with wings just cause 2 of them happen to have them.

they just happen to be unique

I haven't made anything in photoshop for over a year but I tried for you<3

Could you possible PM me some more information about your music group? I like to get to know the company or in this case group that the logo is for, this way I can better accommodate the logo to their specific needs or company styles.

anfduo.png

Last but not Least

my last entry: this time something pro....;)

new2-1.gif

new-1.gif

this logo will look good in nearly every color combination...... and in every background....:)
hope you like them..... and whatever changes you want will be done

REGARDS
Gibblet

OP refuses to announce a winner even when the deadline has been reached.

Update:
OP has awarded the price to Nitish who didn't participate but contacted the OP by PM.
So none of your work was considered.

Useless person. Ban for 6 months for scamming so many creative members. It's very simple. If you open a thread you pick a winner participating in the thread.

But then again, if you think someone is going to pay $100 for a simple logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back