List of Warez Sites and Multiposter Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Happy

http://wrzc.org lists all the largest warez forums, blogs and DDL Sites. You can add various filters to show only forums, DLE, wordpress, blogs etc and can order them by traffic, page rank, indexed pages, topics, members etc.

Remember only the largest sites based on traffic are added so no small sites are added.

If you want your website added to the list you can do so at http://wrzc.org/add

Autoposter templates for Extremecoderz Multiposter and Simple-Poster are available to download and forum id's are also shown for other autoposters like themaposter etc.

I'll be constantly adding new sites, descriptions, templates and other features so if you have any suggestions or questions let me know.

Last edited:
123 comments
It's a very good site.

There's 1 small bug thing.
Say, I open a page: http://wrzc.org/site/warez-bb.or
then scroll way down, and click on MSN History, (or any other accordion), the page suddenly scrolls to the top.
So, the graph of the MSN accordion goes out of focus and I have to scroll back down.
Using FF 5.0

Another thing. In the main Page.
Could you make it like Facebook, so when you scroll down once it reaches the end, it automatically Loads more content.

Also, I think having fields like Topics Indexed is a Bad idea.
Since, it doesn't really show how good a site is.
Instead keep a Topic Meter or something like that that computes a rating out of ten, based on Topics indexed on Google, Yahoo, MSN.
A rating like 8.2/10 is also easier to read than something like Topics: 36,970,316

If you hate the Rating idea,then 36m, or 36 mil, or 36 million is easier to read than 36,970,316.

There are also two buttons:
Print Graph
Export Raster Vector.
I am pretty sure 1 out of 10,000 visitors is going to use that feature.

Using a table would also be better. Like ddlrank. Since it helps compare sites better.

Also, no. of members is pretty useless.
Instead the number of members online at a given time is of importance, since it gives an idea of how active a site is.
You could maybe calculate the average online members and use that instead.

Thanks for your feedback.

1) ya your right it scrolls to the top and I plan to fix that. I also want the hide graph to change to show graph depending on if it's open or closed as well as make them look more like buttons with hover effects etc.

2) I'm not going to add more automatically as your scroll but I did consider it. I did research on this and everyone prefers different things. Some like "next page", some like it to load more automatically but most people prefer the "load more" option which is why I went with it.

3) That's a good point. I was considering something like a SEO index rating but I'll need a few weeks worth of records before I can add even start looking at it. I only have 5-6 days worth of data for sites which isn't enough to try and work out a rating. It's something I had planned to explore in the future. Good idea.

4) ya the Print Graph and Export options won't be used much but its a huge psychological thing. On Facebook they make it really hard to export your Photos. When you upload photos to Facebook they own the copyright to them and they optimize and resize them. On Google+ it's different. You own the copyright to everything and everything is easy to export. 99.9% of people don't know or give a shit but it make a huge difference to privacy policy and customer relationship in knowing the option is their even if you never use it. This is something similar along the same lines. I know it will hardly ever be used but it's the fact you can use it that's important.

5) As for a quick view table ya I've something like that planned but even better. I'm considering an API where people can make their own custom tables and have it show wherever they want but that's a low priority feature and could take a while.

6) Number of users online is extremely difficult to calculate but I'll think about it.
I'll keep recording members as it will allow me to work out the average topics per member and it's a good guide to see how fast a site is growing by the amount of members it has. Take for example Warez-BB where you have to login to see stuff while on other sites you can view as Guest. This means member count is different and I maybe able to do stuff with an SEO index like you suggested earlier.

Again thanks for taking the time to give such detailed feedback. +rep

I foudn a bug, i dontknow if it is already reported, but when you select a specific typr vB4 for example,the 1st "page" shows only vB4 sites, but if you click "Show More" you'll see all type of sites

I foudn a bug, i dontknow if it is already reported, but when you select a specific typr vB4 for example,the 1st "page" shows only vB4 sites, but if you click "Show More" you'll see all type of sites
Ya your right. I'll fix that. Was adding DDL's as an option so the load more bit needs updating. Thanks :)

Was thinking of adding a rating system but wasn't sure which to add.
Just after doing a load of research and found out the reason Youtube changed from a 5 star rating system to a Like/Dislike system is 99% of people either vote 1 or 5 stars and rarely in between.

Hope to add a Like/Displie rating system as an additional feature in the next few days.

If ye have other ideas or suggestions let me know.

Maybe a section where people could leave feedback like "this forum is great, i got XX downloads with just 5 posts" and w/e

You'd probably would have to add a captha to avoid all the spam you'd get...

Thanks for that big-ass font size, I wouldn't be able to see the link otherwise...
I'm currently reading a book on UI and the art of persusasion. I don't have a site name or logo yet. It's physiological drilling the url into your head. Think of the way Google logo is drilled into your head on it's home page. Your brain sees it as big, easy to see so must be important and your more inclined to remember it without realizing it. If it's a small link you'd have clicked it without reading or remembering it.

Maybe a section where people could leave feedback like "this forum is great, i got XX downloads with just 5 posts" and w/e

You'd probably would have to add a captha to avoid all the spam you'd get...
I'll consider it. I'm lazy when it comes to managing sites and would prefer it to be as automated as possible without me having to read or approve posts. The simpler it is the easier it is to run. The comments on alexa aren't great where you have them. They are usually the webmasters or owners saying how great it is.

G+ shows 7 for me on the home page and only 1 as you said on add-site (which was Sandvik as I've Sandvik in a circle on G+ so know this). Sometimes G+ doesn't seam to load right and shows it as 0 but that's Google's problem and not much I can do about it.

Thanks to those who have +1'ed the site and thanks for the comments everyone too.

The menu button isn't good in the "add site" page

it looks like this :
71670f.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back