Selling ★List of 437 LLL.in free for registration ★Only $59★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir

Hi domainers :)

Today Im going to sell a big list of LLL.in domain names which are still free for registration . I just updated the list and there are 437 domain available for registering .

The cost of each .In domain name is around $3 in this site ( Maybe others register cheaper ). You can sell these LLL.in domain names between $20-$30 . So calculate the profit by yourself ;)

Im selling limited copies of this list . The price of this list is only $59 . So grab it ASAP :)

Please note that payment should be done only trough Paypal and buyer must cover the fees ( You can send as gift or masspay )

PM me in order to place your order .

10 comments
ahh I didnt read your post, Since i always see you selling domains xD.
And will you sell it to a Single buyer or Multiple buyers?

ahh I didnt read your post, Since i always see you selling domains xD.
And will you sell it to a Single buyer or Multiple buyers?

:D Your right .

Actually I intended to sell 5-6 copies of this list , Because no one will register all of them :)

But I can give the license(!) of this list for $250 :) Let me know if you want it .

Thats not cheap dude. I doubt that anyone would register all those domains, theres no point to buy the license for 250$. Sorry for offtopic

actually it's more simple to win here. Since you intend to sell at @59 to multiple people for this list.

I believe we can get multiple ppl to do a groupbuy to buy one copy of yours. That way the amount we pay would be much lesser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back