Selling Linkwheel Service Plus Backlinks Blast - Three Layer SEO service

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotNiche

Stop wasting money on cheap backlinks Directly to your Money Website!

Since Google's updates, blasting cheap low pr backlinks directly to your main website will just be a wast of time, money and ranking.

Let me get straight to the point: there is no "magic button-set and forget" way to increase your off-page seo. Don't expect miracles by getting 10k backlinks for 10$ and expect a miracle...

Yes, i also sell them, but my buyers may confirm that i always advise NOT to do directly to their money website.

I did not invented the wheel... But i provide:

Pyramid Web 2.0 Service

What? ^o)

First Layer: Brand new unique article (not scraped, spinned/spun/sh1t crappy one) posted manually on web 2.0 websites PR 3-8 interlinked between them and linking to your money website.

Second Layer: Backlinks Blast to the Web 2.0

Third Layer: Linklicious submission to slow drip feed ping/crawl

Like this:

FmzXE.png

This way you only have high PR backlinks to your website and thousands of BacklinkJuice avoiding sandbox.
Google loves high pr, loves web 2.0 and unique content and that's what YOU will have.

As a Bonus i will post a second article a couple of days after the service to double backlinks and increase the link power.

I will also provide the login details so you can keep feeding them (or hire me). No one said Linkbuilding was easy ;)

Basic Plan
1 Unique Article
5 Web 2.0 Websites
5000 backlinks
Linklicious Submission

Professional Plan
1 Unique Article
9 Web 2.0 Websites
5000 backlinks
Linklicious Submission

Enterprise Plan
2 Unique Articles
20 Web 2.0 Websites
10000 backlinks
Linklicious Submission

Basic Plan - 18$
Professional Plan - 25$
Enterprise Plan - 40$

Without Unique Articles
Basic Plan - 14$
Professional Plan - 20$
Enterprise Plan - 32$

If you want a low cost version, i may replace the unique article by some spinned plr one or you may provide one!

Payments: Paypal and Alertpay/Payza

FAQ
Q - How many keywords and URLs can I use?
A - For the Web 2.0 we may use as many as we want but to keep it real let's cut to 2 - 3 URLs and Keywords
On the backlinks blast we may add more keywords. You can use unlimited keywords and unlimited URLs.

Q - Can i use this for warez and adult websites?
A - You may try but i can't guarantee if the keep alive!

Q - What is the turnaround time of your service?
A - Some orders may be done in 6-8 days, but others may take longer. Turnaround time will vary depending on what package you order.

Q - What is your refund policy?
A - We generally do not offer refunds unless we can’t process your order. We always over deliver to ensure that you get more then you paid. But if you receive less links then you paid for, we will offer to redo your order or extend a refund to rectify.

Q - Do you send out reports?
A - Yes, of course. We send out a report for every order.

Q – Any Review Copies?
A – Yes, the first 3 users will have a 25%
Sorry but the margin is quite low and this service takes many hours to do.
(except “probation level”)

Q - How can I get in touch with you?
A – PM me and I will help you

Q – How can I pay?
A – Paypal or Alertpay (if you can’t use it please pm me and we will get alternative)

Q - Do you offer monthly services or mix the backlinks for link or other backlinks services?
A – YES! Pm me and we will discuss it.

Q - Do you accept adult/warez/gambling websites?
A - I do but i don't guarantee the the websites will stay up much time (no refund)

Q - Will you add more services to this?
A - YES, YES, YES take a look on what i'm cooking
Code:
http://i.imgur.com/Dt2T4.png

Last edited:
6 comments
Hi, thank you for your question.

Sorry but it's impossible to guarantee you any value and if someone on seo tells you something like that, it's a lie...

I can Guarantee you that the service is done as described and all the first layer will be from PR3 up to PR8 with a unique article, not some forum profile that nobody sees.
You get backlink juice from a human made website.

I can also Guarantee that this way you won't get penalized because that's slow manual linkbuilding

- For the service i provide full report (proof)

If you are asking for "fake" ranking jumps, i won't BS you because in off-page seo you should not only make one type of backlinks, so on my websites i use wikis, press releases, social bookmarks, etc etc
I can post my rankings or my client's but they all include other types of backlinks! I may be a bad salesman but i Won't BS you guys.

Will this help? Sure! After penguin/panda updates, diversify and quality is the main key.

Is this Safe? Sure! Only High PR (4 - 9) will be linking directly to your money-site and i'm not talking about footer or profile links... those are contextual backlinks with full readable articles. Not thousands of spammy backlinks... (i also sell them but i advise my clients only to use them on tier 2 or 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back