Status
Not open for further replies.
I think there has to be a thread start limit for probation users. So example, you can start 2 threads in 24 h, or something like that. Because most spammers are new members.

And time for probation should be longer, 10 posts + 48 hours sounds ok.

I totally disagree with this. WJunction has thousands of new members most of which are good, well behaved and legit.
By introducing new rules on new members you punish them at a crucial time when you want them to feel welcome and part of the community as you want them to stay and be active now that they have gone to the effort of registering. You can't punish everyone for just a small few who cause a problem. It's not fair.
The system is fine. I've being a member for years and I've active for large parts of every day and I don't think the problem is getting worse or any more serious where serious action needs to be taken.

i completely agree with mr happy !
for few guys all should not get punished

When probation is over will I still have to do this Image Verification?
Some of those I have to refresh like 5 times to see wtf it says.

Last edited:
A few spammers ruined it all? Seriously?

Then what about the "Fileserve scammes me" and "I need monniieesszz" threads and also the "Is WBB work" threads? You call them non-spam threads?

It is not about a new member or old member, it is about the common sense of a person, which to be a fact cannot be changed with any rules, specially not by rules of an online community.

The staff are here to be respected for their work, which is also to look out for spam and remove them, so I see no reason to punish the new members for this.

There's a spammer = BAN+DELETE

Easy as that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back