Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i am unable to eat this "my mother kicking me out" Well man Join The Army if possible or apply for any job possible.. kill this i cant do this, blah blah.. honestly your " Me " is done anyway.

Last edited:
I wish I could help you but I never got into such situation. I moved out of my parents house back when I was 18, it's that time when you have to get your shit straight on your own.

If I was you I'd ignore all ideas on "making it work on the internet", you can't make quick buck here, start applying for jobs, doesn't matter which until you get stable and on your feet, then you can proceed from there.

A friend of mine was in this position.

Your best bet is to look for a room to rent somewhere (shared house) then claim housing benefit, They will pay your rent:
Code:
https://www.gov.uk/housing-benefit/overview
Are you on job seekers at the moment or anything ? you can claim a crisis loan to help with the move and help you get your shit together.
Code:
https://www.gov.uk/crisis-loans/overview

But seriously try applying as like a kitchen or linen porter around the hotels in your area its easy work and alright pay.

Im not from the UK but I know similar people who have been in similar situations and done similar things in Australia. I know its no help to the OP but its Rent Assistance and Youth allowance over here for anyone from Australia who finds themselves in a similar issue.

Do you have any other family? If you aren't able to get a crisis loan they may be able to take you in in the slack time between actively looking for a job and getting your first pay check.

I'm sorry I cant be more help, I moved out of home at 18 after working for 2 years to build a safety net balance.

I wish I could help you but I never got into such situation. I moved out of my parents house back when I was 18, it's that time when you have to get your shit straight on your own.

If I was you I'd ignore all ideas on "making it work on the internet", you can't make quick buck here, start applying for jobs, doesn't matter which until you get stable and on your feet, then you can proceed from there.

I call that bs. If you know what you're doin' you can make a living off the internet even working 2 hours a day.

I actually have an income of ~3k/month autopilot. Is that possible? Obviously. Just use your brain.

Get a job and stay with your mom, it's the best option for you. You cannot make a quick buck on the internet, only if you scam someone.

Good luck Jamie, all the best!

I call that bs. If you know what you're doin' you can make a living off the internet even working 2 hours a day.

I actually have an income of ~3k/month autopilot. Is that possible? Obviously. Just use your brain.

If he "knew" what he was doing this thread wouldn't even exist.

There is absolutely no way he can learn everything today and start making 3K per month tomorrow, so such advice is useless to him, he has to start making money today/tomorrow.

True, that's the only way I know but I doubt guy is that desperate and/or has the balls to do it, which is why I haven't suggested it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back