lets settle this once and for all; Xbox 360 or PS3?

Xbox o PS3

• PS3 ftw

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Xbox 360 4life

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 comments
Yeah, PS3's pwn, especially when their network is wide open for hackers to steal your CC's.

Anways, I like the Xbox Live Network, the GUI is really nice, and I like how I can connect with people over the WLN network + stream off my laptop to it (WMC).

I dont own an xbox/ps3, but from what I've seen so far, xbox's FTW.

xbox was hacked way before psn, sony should have kept their mouth shut against anonymous and they didn't do that and faced the consequences but I don't care because now I get two old games for free and playstation plus loool
if xbox allows me to trade in my old rrod xbox because of those new discs than I'm gonna do the happy dance and maybe buy some more xbox games so fingers crossed :)

PS3 is pwning and will always pwn, fy rrod bitch

RROD still exist? if you have an older model.

and back to the thread.... There is no better console and there will really never be. It will never be settle. Its a people's choice. PS3 has fanboys ,XBOX has fanboys. So no matter what this is an endless thing that wont end until the new consoles come out then it will be PS4 vs XBOX 720.etc

I think it is just preferences,

What do I like from the PS3? Blu Ray
What do I like from Xbox? Xbox live.

If you think about it the PS goes wayy back to PS1 there for it has a bigger fanbase/

Both great consoles with their ups and downs

oh you wanna look it that way bx
yes I have an older console and xbox was the fist thing I had
but one day it had a rrod and I was too lazy to fix it and I didn't want to buy another one who could get the same problem so I bought a ps3

ps3 advantages
-never had problems(rrod)
-free online play
-blueray but I don't care
-quiet
-little big planet

xbox
-halo!!!!!!!!!
-very noisy
-don't like the controller
-60 euro for a year of live wtf?
-kinect

oh you wanna look it that way bx
yes I have an older console and xbox was the fist thing I had
but one day it had a rrod and I was too lazy to fix it and I didn't want to buy another one who could get the same problem so I bought a ps3

ps3 advantages
-never had problems(rrod)
-free online play
-blueray but I don't care
-quiet
-little big planet

xbox
-halo!!!!!!!!!
-very noisy
-don't like the controller
-60 euro for a year of live wtf?
-kinect

That noise problem is gone with the newer models.
The controller is fine, Actually I prefer it more than the PS3 because the PS3 one is too light for me :'(

and about free PSN well to be honest I prefer to pay for XBOX Live and I will continue to pay until I give up video games, Its a great service with lots of features.

Kinect is fun :D

Well I don't wanna pay another xbox because I already paid for it and I feel I should get an upgrade for free at least.
We both agree on this shit so, LET'S PLAY LOOOOL

PS3 if you enjoy gaming with scrubs. The online gaming community is proof for that statement. 360 if you enjoy the finer things in life, and you aren't a cheap ass (paying $60 for something 100x better is a no brainer). Plus, we could actually still game online when the 360 was 'hacked' (which lasted 14 days and didn't involve our personal information).

Well ps3 has far better hardware than xbox360 but we're yet to see a game that utilises the full power of the six core processor in ps3. Anyways I'll go for ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back