Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi shareflare would you please tell me according to your company rule hold sale was added after 2 month i got sale on
28.01.14 and today is 29th of March sale not added would you tell why i am facing this issue please resolve

Okay Shareflare Recieved PayMent From hold Sale Added I think that this problem may be due to the month of FEB

Hi shareflare would you please tell me according to your company rule hold sale was added after 2 month i got sale on
28.01.14 and today is 29th of March sale not added would you tell why i am facing this issue please resolve

Okay Shareflare Recieved PayMent From hold Sale Added I think that this problem may be due to the month of FEB
yes. Hold 60 days

Hi ShareFlare. I'm old member of Letitbit and my account blocked. Now i want come back work with Letitbit. How I can work come back and how to my account don't block if use old webmoney payment.

Letitbit
scamitbit
blockitbit
old troll and known cheater appeared again? :)))
signature says a lot, he has a block on all the major hosting :)))
"Biggest shit hosts: freakshare, letitbit, henchfile, shareflare, uload.to, rapidgator, bitshare, netload, rapidshare.
I highly recommend you guys to stay away from these.."

Hi ShareFlare. I'm old member of Letitbit and my account blocked. Now i want come back work with Letitbit. How I can work come back and how to my account don't block if use old webmoney payment.
Hello!
you can register a new account not referral and only on percent. you can use the old billing information.

Last edited:
hello, is there any way to stop leecher to leech my files after joining letitbit lots of user leeching my file just upload letitbit to letitbit and got vip-file link as well letitbit some have option on user account enable or disable option

hello, is there any way to stop leecher to leech my files after joining letitbit lots of user leeching my file just upload letitbit to letitbit and got vip-file link as well letitbit some have option on user account enable or disable option

Hello!
what you ask for can't be done.if you are a site owner, then you can protect links from direct copying, use videoсaptcha. videoсaptcha.biz

Hello shareflare,
Since a few days ago the embed video (moevideo.net) load slow in my website. Can you check, please?

It's ok now.

Last edited:
hello

i tried to login to letitbit >>>

Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.

i can't access support and letitbit forum is in russian language

Need help please

please check your pms

Last edited:
Shareflare , i'm really confused

please check pm

i have a question

the letitbit refferal link (http://newlib.wm-panel.com/reg/xxxxx) leads to the registration page of the affiliate program... But there is no option to register a premium account in that page and count for a sale

where is the affiliate link that leads to premium registration page and get sales ???

thanks

Last edited:
Account has been blocked.

Why not access my account. why am i banned ?
i uploading many years for letitbit and i use one payment method? i can use only one account for 2 years. open my account again its nonsense
Username: guanzilo@gmail.com

Last edited:
why Let ?!!

Account has been blocked!
Please, contact technical support for more details.

why ??!!!!!!!
i am uploader from long time on new hold system , and i receive payout many times with no any problems

user : moustafadarwasha@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Now, letitbit is blocking many accounts ...

My account was also bloqued with a fictif reason

Important: They have also introduce Hold period

Uploaders don't like hold periods

please turn it off

perhaps they have payments problems ?

Last edited:
Account has been blocked.

Why not access my account. why am i banned ?
i uploading many years for letitbit and i use one payment method? i can use only one account for 2 years. open my account again its nonsense
Username: guanzilo@gmail.com

your account unblock

hi sir
what about me ?
user : moustafadarwasha@yahoo.com
i dont do any false, my acc stolen on RDP then somebody use it and i recovery my pass alot as u can see then blocked
please this account i use it from 1 year and no problem
i dont deserve that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back