Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Shareflare.
I'm new member of letitbit aff program.
after registering my account its tariff Automatically selected (percent).
but i'm interested in turba tarrif!
so please change my tariff to turba!
my id:
thanks.

I'm unable to log into my account. Tried recovering my password but the SMS messagee didn't arrive. Is this a general issue or it's just my account?

And one last thing in Remote upload section, the language automatically changes to Russian. Could you please fix it?

Thanks.

PS: Now it all works fine. Please ignore my PM.

Last edited:
Hi Shareflare.
I'm new member of letitbit aff program.
after registering my account its tariff Automatically selected (percent).
but i'm interested in turba tarrif!
so please change my tariff to turba!
my id:
thanks.

create a new account (no referral) to another tariff, remember that you can not create more than one tariff on one account (exception tariff percent, but accounts must be no referral)

I'm unable to log into my account. Tried recovering my password but the SMS messagee didn't arrive. Is this a general issue or it's just my account?

And one last thing in Remote upload section, the language automatically changes to Russian. Could you please fix it?

Thanks.

with your accont no problem. cause problems with your account: dos attack on our data center. Now account work?

Thanks.

with your accont no problem. cause problems with your account: dos attack on our data center.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back