Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... You did not ask me questions. What would you like me to do? I can not see your accountI said, that I do not talk in a support
And what now? from the date 06/25/2013 onwards I no longer receive money ? is it my fault or your?
You advertises program earnings but not hold a fairness?

Let everyone know if they have this happen to them, you will not help because you do not have access to accounts.I do not believe you

I'm going to look for an alternative letitbit

My status wit you:
x4jsh3lbcrggcafrkjnv.jpg

Last edited:
Is this okay ?

Tariff: Progressive

Letitbit says in the rules : "You will be able to receive bonuses for both file downloads and sales"

My status:
ashampoosnap2013052905h0.jpg

And and the date of 26/05/2013 no more money

Screenshot:

ru8g5ib8s0zghmay88zl.jpg

iibqzdt0a41dz7rpus0.jpg

Is this okay ?

Letitbit says in the rules : "You will be able to receive bonuses for both file downloads and sales"

My status:

Screenshot:

ru8g5ib8s0zghmay88zl.jpg

iibqzdt0a41dz7rpus0.jpg

Tell me your ID

Is it possible that in section "Reanimate" under Filemanager tab, to delete files?
You can delete the file when you click on the link to the file

Last edited:
there are problem with video, when I click for converted, after I can't see video link, this problem I have with Old/new WM panel

ID: 22250382

there are problem with video, when I click for converted, after I can't see video link, this problem I have with Old/new WM panel

ID: 22250382

Link to the video link, you will have after the conversion

boys but only I'm complaining about this problem?

adblock is widespread and in my opinion should not be underestimated!

We do not allow to use the ad blocker. To download a file, you must disable Adblok

In hold: $ 3.726 ???

ID: 31643301
if the purchase was made by credit card, your earning money sent in Hold for two months. This rule banks: Buyer can return the money within two months. Your money will be added to your balance after the end of the Hold

Last edited:
Is this okay ?

My status:

Screenshot:
ru8g5ib8s0zghmay88zl.jpg

iibqzdt0a41dz7rpus0.jpg

still no money stories... Link million to be download, but no money from the date of 26/05/2013 even today
My problem nothing ?
ID: 31601611

thanks

Last edited:
ok, but I consider it appropriate to add "at least" a notice in the download page for novice free users :friends:
All users can download free file

Is this okay ?

My status:

Screenshot:
ru8g5ib8s0zghmay88zl.jpg

iibqzdt0a41dz7rpus0.jpg

still no money stories... Link million to be download, but no money from the date of 26/05/2013 even today
My problem nothing ?
ID: 31601611

thanks
on your tariff paid only the first 300 downloads
depending on completed conditions, your status changes
now you need to make more sales, to your status changed

Last edited:
Maradona
You can change tariff turba on tariff percent (there is a special link in the admin panel)
In percent you can have two accounts, but these accounts should not be referral.
But again register on turba is impossible, if you register a new account in turbo, you will be locked out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back