Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
because they are so I ordered the payment of $ 39 and my surprise my account is banned

Account has been blocked!

Please, contact technical support for more details.

you break the rules
http://letitbit.net/page/terms.php
16.It is prohibited to have more than one account of service without prior agreement of the Administration.
you have multiple accounts on the same tariff

clear when you have to pay out with their traps that server desepcion some pagan and others give them banner only for not paying and worst of all is that the files leave them intact and according to earning money with the same and us branded illegal users and them that do not erase the files that...:pirate:

clear when you have to pay out with their traps that server desepcion some pagan and others give them banner only for not paying and worst of all is that the files leave them intact and according to earning money with the same and us branded illegal users and them that do not erase the files that...:pirate:
we are very much afraid, and we unblock your account :-=

you don't pay using paypal :/ but on shareflare you can pay using paypal? :O
we don't pay into Paypal

Now we are paying for PLAYBACK video from the USA

Shareflare ,

please add more option for "get link"

html code, short link , add file size too links ....

specially html coded link are more usable.
when i split a file to 10 part , and want to locate on my site , i should link one by one and it waste much time !

LIB have pro coder , you can be better .

Hello,
My dedicated not access letitbit web site, therefore, the premium can not download
Skymonk don't work.

My ip adress: 37.59.35.30 help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back