Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
My acc Letitbit is: khuongh2011@gmail.com
I'm sick and have a period of treatment so should not work with letitbit.
I still demand payment when enough min
Today, I'm fine! and want to continue with LETIBIT but when logging in to your account:
Account has been blocked!
Please, contact technical support for more details.

Please open my account again to continue the work.thanks for support!!

I have a rejected payment because of the Exceeded the limit of funds for purses of the recipient.

Would you please return back the money to my account so I can request my payment ?

[25483372 | percent]

Thanks in advance.

Letitbit is a host of miserable, they locked the account without any reason, the account is locked but the link is still alive, why?

and did you break there tos or what letitbit dont just block accounts without reason have you boverd to message shareflare and pps best shows hoster you serious bout there site

How is it possible to drop drastically the earnings having more or less the same views?

lQ2Yl.jpg

Shareflare check that please.
Its more than 80% less having the "same" views.

My acc Letitbit is: khuongh2011@gmail.com
I'm sick and have a period of treatment so should not work with letitbit.
I still demand payment when enough min
Today, I'm fine! and want to continue with LETIBIT but when logging in to your account:
Account has been blocked!
Please, contact technical support for more details.

Please open my account again to continue the work.thanks for support!!

you are your own referral

I have a rejected payment because of the Exceeded the limit of funds for purses of the recipient.

Would you please return back the money to my account so I can request my payment ?

[25483372 | percent]

Thanks in advance.
you need to contact support WebMoney, for raising the limit for you, after the solution of these problems tell me, we will refund the money to the balance

Letitbit is a host of miserable, they locked the account without any reason, the account is locked but the link is still alive, why?
no need to break the rules and you will not be blocked

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back