Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not think the statistics are working properly.
There is a problem as the last 2-3 days.
ftp upload does not work well since yesterday.
nor is an explanation about how something friends

Hi Shareflare, i can see this in your news panel:

8 Мая 2012 Увеличение процента от продаж

Уважаемые партнеры! C сегодняшнего дня мы увеличиваем максимальный процент от продаж с 40 до 50. Вам необходимо обязательно обновить соотношение в своем кабинете.

In English:

May 8, 2012 The increase in percentage of sales

Dear Partners C today, we are increasing the maximum percentage of sales from 40 to 50. You must be sure to update the balance in his office.

Here says that you go to update the % of sales from 40% to 50% but my perecent still in 40%... when you go to do this? I need to do something for make this change effective??

What type of support is this that you don't answer to this IMPORTANT QUESTION????

Come on Shareflare, that are not serious, 3 or 4 days that you dont come here to answer nothing and now that you appear here not answering to IMPORTANT QUESTIONS?

No upgrade from 40% to 50% that you are saying, less sales since you announced this and even above im getting REVERSAL sales in these last days that making me LOSING money instead of EARN something!

ANSWER TO YOUR PARTNERS QUESTIONS

ID: 18851901

It's thursday and no Paypal pay received here

No answer my question about increase the % of the sales from 40% to 50% that their announced, no Paypal payments... WTF... no support and nothing here...

What's going on with you Shareflare? I asked for important questions and YOU IGNORE and NOT ANSWER NOTHING!

WHERE IS THE "NEW" 50% IN SALES?

letitbit1000.png

WHY YESTERDAY YOU DONT PAY VIA PAYPAL WHEN YOU ASK THAT THIS WEEK YOU GO TO PAY IN THURSDAY?

Last edited:
skorpioneMM
We canceled the weekend during the holidays, so paypal payments were made on Monday, according to the rules. The following payments in paypal will be next Monday.
All accounts that were moved to 100% of sales due to falling efficiency, temporarily receive 40% of all purchases. These accounts will be moved to 50% of sales in the next week.
Statistics fix
apologize for the inconvenience rendered.

skorpioneMM
We canceled the weekend during the holidays, so paypal payments were made on Monday, according to the rules. The following payments in paypal will be next Monday.
All accounts that were moved to 100% of sales due to falling efficiency, temporarily receive 40% of all purchases. These accounts will be moved to 50% of sales in the next week.
Statistics fix
apologize for the inconvenience rendered.

Thanks for solve all my doubts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back