Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with FTP Upload:

Response: 553 Can't open that file: Permission denied
Error: Critical file transfer error

I can´t upload anything since five minutes. Anyone with the same problem?

Hello admin why the remote upload not fuction? can you give me a solution? Thanks

Hello admin why the remote upload not fuction? can you give me a solution? Thanks

And other question why figure -x.xx$ in the views of videos?

Last edited:
what is the this

Attention! your efficiency has decreased to 25%. When it reaches 10%,Your account will be moved to work for 100% from sales.
It is done for Your accumulated balance not to become lower with negative efficiency.
If You wish to work as before, for % from downloads, You will need to increase volume of sales to increase the coefficient.

Loading is present we say locked
But the flies gave up money from the sales remain only Stolen

it seems like remote upload works only when you put 1 file on queue. if you put more than 1 they will only upload the first one and not refresh the rest :(

Why my acc Quality is very slow, i don't understand some acc have not sale quality very high 16-17$/1K , i sell 2-4 acc pre /day but my quality only 6-7$/1K download ?

Its because you are not using right the remote upload.
Look to this image, after you press Add Upload, yoe need to press HTTP/FTP uploads in order to remote from your rapidleech.

408528f569.jpg

;)

No man i have experience and i have remote upload files from my leech and now i can´t thanks for the explanation but I know how remote I had remote files before, and now not charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back