Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
4n9uw.jpg

i sold 3 pri still qualty is 5.5 dolar is it true or what!!

and it was %100 sell yestarday
4nb2j.jpg

:S

Last edited:
This host is worse and worse and worse everyday that goes by...

It started great...

Doing more than 40 dollars per day...

Down to 5 dollars per day since 10th April..

GG Letitbit/Shareflare

Your support is terrible also

When you will find another partner for installs? everybody losing efficiency=money ..sos PPD turba is over and only from sales you will real pay 40%... so with this you become the lower bussnies of the market.... please make some changes with efficiecy and turba PPD plan to earn 70% and not 40% , because everybody will leave without skymonk installs

why there's no free download ? you remove the free download ?

why you close free download in Egypt ?

Last edited:
1fa66aa127.jpg

whether my rank is 6000 or 300, the Quality is always the same, what the fuck is happening ?

fix the errors

btw, am on turba and my efficiency is fucking decreasing everyday and why do I need to get sales when am on turba ?

Last edited:
Shareflare put some ads google, or afterdownload, z5x, and bitadversing and very much others way to monyzate your traffic to give on PPD turba the best earnings ..

In every day 0,5% efficiency is decreasing.. I don`t like the ideea that soon I must leave:|

count is very bad , i tested it, file downloaded 8 times (my friends downloaded file with different ip's ) but lititbit didnt count it X-(X-(X-(X-(

2012-04-19 $ 65
2012-04-06 $ 62.16

what's the hill is this ?
I didn't received those payments & it says in my account " Completed application " !!!
I contact with you before and you told me that you will send it

where is my payments ????????!!!

My letitbit ID: 18293221

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back