Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
bình tĩnh đi cu, bạn request chủ nhật giờ nga mà, ai mà pay chứ, nó nói thứ 2 request thì thứ 3 sẽ trả mà, chờ tối hnay đi, calm down plz.

i request it
2012-02-19 on the morning like every time and
i did not receive my
payment yesterday why?????

please reply
Shareflare
untitl29.jpg

and no reply her from yesterday please
share flare reply why you did not send my
payment??????????????

:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

i am waiting you
Shareflare
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $30/10 k views

please reply

Last edited:
If I requested money to my alertpay account, will I get it even if you deleted alertpay as a payment option or should I cancel this request and request the money to my paypal account?

If I requested money to my alertpay account, will I get it even if you deleted alertpay as a payment option or should I cancel this request and request the money to my paypal account?

if we do that we should we should wait 14 days to receive payment X-(X-(

and we request our payment before deleted alertpay this is not our business

they can't send you money to alertpay if their alertpay account is blocked, it happened to many filehosts so it's not something new... are you waiting for a big payment?

but I don't understand why they don't respond to your ticket, also you said shareflare was viewing here but didn't write anything... there is nothing special on their forum too, no one complaint about payment there, they just complain about the servers

Last edited:
We apologize, but we are temporarily suspending the payment system alertpay. Please all, change the data in the billing information on paypal or webmoney.
After changing its data write to me, we will cancel your Hold.
payments will be made in the usual mode.
Once again I apologize for the inconvenience. payments will be made on schedule.

We apologize, but we are temporarily suspending the payment system alertpay. Please all, change the data in the billing information on paypal or webmoney.
Once again I apologize for the inconvenience. payments will be made on schedule.

i change my payment on web money Z220579335815

@shareflare

I have question.
In my filemanager i have some avi videos... I would like to convert them but Ii writes for me for few files not for all but for all newest That "Video is avaliable for convertation after md5 computing"

Do I have to change md5 on my own ? or you will change it ?

i try to change my payment from alert to webz Z220579335815

Confirm your e-mail. A confirmation e-mail has been sent.
nothing send it is 5 times and nothing send

what is happen????????

i can not change to WMZ

Confirm your e-mail. A confirmation e-mail has been sent. i try between 15 or 30 times and nothing send :O:O

Last edited:
it is now
404 Not Found

i try to change my payment from alert to webz Z220579335815

Confirm your e-mail. A confirmation e-mail has been sent.
nothing send it is 5 times and nothing send

what is happen????????

i can not change to WMZ

Confirm your e-mail. A confirmation e-mail has been sent. i try between 15 or 30 times and nothing send :O:O

+1

me too no confirm mail send can you fix this

+1

me too no confirm mail send can you fix this

you too wonderful :O

Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 10 (days)

i change it finally can you now send my payment on wmz

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back