Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friends!
I beg you. If you have problems with account with Shareflare or Letitbit, if you want to write or ask about it, tell your login.

Thanks for answering!, my current account is in plan "Truba", how can i change for another plan? i wanna a new account in plan "Turba"..greattings..
We can not change the rate plan, you can not have two identical tarif

it seems it doesn't work... I wrote yesterday how can I convert any video when its not working, still without answer
IN your account files not available.

We apologize for the temporary disruption in your work. All problems arise because of the increased load of our servers. Please understand us, we are doing everything possible in the near future the problem will be solved. Thank you for your understanding

Last edited:
Hello Friends.
Well, I write to request Pay me my money. Request 4 days ago and still nothing arrives [equals 115Usd] Now I have more than 150USD, I would pay less if I charge it! :facepalm:

CAPTURE >>> MY UNPAID BALANCE <<<
ulFkU.png

Thanks! I need my Money!​

You were not able to download file in accordance with following reasons::

• The file is temporarily unavailable for download. Please try a little bit later.

What's wrong ?

Hello Friends.
Well, I write to request Pay me my money. Request 4 days ago and still nothing arrives [equals 115Usd] Now I have more than 150USD, I would pay less if I charge it! :facepalm:

CAPTURE >>> MY UNPAID BALANCE <<<
ulFkU.png

Thanks! I need my Money!​

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Yoy requested the payment on 6/02/2012, this day are monday, letitbit pays monday and if you wolud be payed on monday you need to request the payment before the payment day

i didn't understad this?????
"Attention! The data in your account have been changed.
Payments on your account will be temporarily suspended Hold 10 (days) "
why on hold???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back