Letitbit. Upload your videos and earn $50/10 k views

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Im having problems when i try to check my "deleted for abuse" files

When i click on that button i always get all the files i have in that moment and in the folder im watching.

It isnt switching properly, can you please check out what is going on?

I need to replace the files that go offline but i cant since that button is bugged.

Thank you for your time

Hello letitbit!
Today I login to my account and I received notice:

"My Account has been blocked by Registration of couple of accounts on one tariff."

I don't know why?? because I use only this account, not for any other account. My Country IP be dynamic IP. please review and unlock my account. thank sir!

My account: red2shoesvn@gmail.com

Can you answer my question also please? :)
Click on link, in field "New name@ write new name for your file

I can't recover my deleted files :S
we delete files only on abuse

Hello Letitbit,
How long keep files on server for Premium users??
and, how space is for premium members?
We don't have premium users, files are stored on server one month, after the last download, we give unlimited space for all users

Hello letitbit!
Today I login to my account and I received notice:

"My Account has been blocked by Registration of couple of accounts on one tariff."

I don't know why?? because I use only this account, not for any other account. My Country IP be dynamic IP. please review and unlock my account. thank sir!

My account: red2shoesvn@gmail.com

you have 2 accounts:
red2shoesvn@gmail.com turba
uploaderqn@gmail.com turba
We do not allow to have two account with the same tarif plan

Last edited:
Admin, I use Shareflare and Letitbit about 2 years. For some time I stop uploading to letitbit, my efficiency go down, and the system put me in premium sale program.

I am selling about 1-4 premiums a day, but I preffer the other plan, the efficiency plan. Can you put me again on it? There is a way?

Thanks.

You should add premium feature for users to prevent files been deleted after one month from the last download, so if i am running a new website all my videos will be deleted because for sure won't get a lot of views at the first months :facepalm:

Last edited:
You should add premium feature for users to prevent files been deleted after one month from the last download, so if i am running a new website all my videos will be deleted because for sure won't get a lot of views at the first months :facepalm:
I thing too.You Should add premium plan will file will never delete.

If the file does not download more than a month- it's not popular content. Why do I need a file on which can not make money, We do not store files on server for free

If the file does not download more than a month- it's not popular content. Why do I need a file on which can not make money, We do not store files on server for free

As i said PREMIUM feature not free, this premium by Redeeming a premium using my earning balance or by Purchasing it using any e-bank.

Please, There are many problems in FTP Upload in Shareflare & Letitbit,
it doesn't upload any thing and servers IP change every second !!!

Its Upload Now :facepalm:

Last edited:
I want to ask you :
1. Do you have any problem with paypal now like other hosts?
2. What benefit of a user buy premium? Unlimited speed? No capcha, No waiting times between downloads? Unlimited downloads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back