Let’s Discuss some Niche’s & Experiences about AdSense – Only Legal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Hello Guys:),

As you may have seen that many
Filehosts have been closed now and we have been fucked:(. If we would concentrate on legal site (as much as we did on warez forum) rather than warez then I think we would have been earned a lot of money. Though it would take some time but that would be much longer than the current scenario which we are facing ATM.

So just say
BYE BYE to Uploading & Warez and let’s move to something Legal. We can share here some good Niche’s for AdSense, tips and tricks, and of course your experience will be the great motivations for Newbies. 100% Organic Traffic will be the Hot issue so tell us something to improve our PageRank, Daily Unique visitors etc.

I am thinking to create one article based site. In which, I’ll write or maybe rephrase some hot topics e.g. some movies review, games review, current affairs and as I’m good in
Graphic Designing so I might be write some tutorials about that.

As I am starter to this, I need your guidance and your experience. I know there are a lot of good webmasters around here who actually knows how this thing REALLY works so I request them all that kindly share your experience here but don’t act like those who shared their moneymaking screenshot in the thread but didn’t tell their SECRET. I mean where did they post and what did they upload etc. These are the basic questions which I’m sure everyone wanted to know. So please don’t act like those guys. If you really want to help someone then reveal your SECRET here.

My Advice to you:
Grab any CMS (Word press, Joomla , Drupal, or whatever you are easy with) and write some articles on which you are interested in. Let suppose if you are good in Windows Customization then why don’t you write some tweaks and tips & tricks and anything that relates to??

One request to all of you,
please do not fill this thread with CRAP. Reply something important and relevant to topic. If you don’t like this thread, STAY AWAY FROM IT!!!

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Arthur

27 comments
Only thing I'm interested in is torrents/piracy. I don't want to make a blog about that because I don't want to betray TorrentFreak <3

:-\

here you go... :) for my one of the niche site keyword : "Solar Energy Technology"

Keywords Approximate CPC for india is 1$ and for us 6$

VmFobd.jpg

I am in no. 1 Spot in google.co.in :P

EyZ8gM.jpg

and for google.com currently on 23 no :( will working on it

not added adds as will add when i enter in no.1 spot for worlds

for India i get no 1 spot by sending back 5 to 10 year old gov. and high pr sites

Now that sounds something very interesting. Thanks for sharing this. How did you determine that thing? "Keywords Approximate CPC for india is 1$ and for us 6$"?
Its from Adwords or what?

for warez sites you can earn 2 to 5 usd for that you need 1k to 5k visitors/day so it will need more resources of server costs to run huge sites

with legal site you can easily earn 2 to 5$ for just a 20 to 100 visitors/day with low expansions on server cost

just need a long term view its not a one day job

first of all find a good niches that will be able to give us profit then try adwords with different keywords to get a perfect keyword to target it.

then after that go and research on your top competitors for their domain name, title, their keyword, meta description deep search on it then make your self a best combination of all of that and start working on seo

diablo, I am thinking to create one article based site. In which, I’ll write or maybe rephrase some hot topics e.g. some movies review, games review, current affairs and as I’m good in Graphic Designing so I might be write some tutorials about that. Can you tell me some good domain names for all rounder news / articles based site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back