Status
Not open for further replies.
there was info about Lenfile Google advertise account blocked few days ago. Maybe they change domain to wark again? Id like to belive... Good host, no shawes...

there was info about Lenfile Google advertise account blocked few days ago. Maybe they change domain to wark again? Id like to belive... Good host, no shawes...

so funny...any file hosts which depend on adsense will be gone sooner or later. we have seen many of them end up here (eg. Uploadsat, Filepom, etc).

my advice, leave it before too late.

I talked to the admin he said he was planing to create a new file host soon he also said new file host videos would be be able to be streamed to. All Lenfile download links redirect to Geupload [¬_¬]

Last edited:
They don't pay :facepalm:

niX59Kk.png

i have sent request for payment before they changed to geupload.com, but now its not showing my past earnings.:facepalm:
i lost my all money :(

@DJboutit why not to call scam? they said they will pay within 5~7days and normally within a day i guess. if they delay only a day people can call them scam unless they provide any sufficient information/news for the delay. many people payment pending for couple of weeks if i am not wrong.

@DJboutit why not to call scam? they said they will pay within 5~7days and normally within a day i guess. if they delay only a day people can call them scam unless they provide any sufficient information/news for the delay. many people payment pending for couple of weeks if i am not wrong.

The file host just changed wait a few day. This is why I hate cashwores with a passion your all screaming about where is my $3.50 to $10 if you do not get payed cut it as a loss and move on to something else. Learn web design you can make $25 to $50 a hr you will make 10 to 50 times as much $$$ as you ever will from uploading and you do not have a chance of getting sued either.

The file host just changed wait a few day. This is why I hate cashwores with a passion your all screaming about where is my $3.50 to $10 if you do not get payed cut it as a loss and move on to something else. Learn web design you can make $25 to $50 a hr you will make 10 to 50 times as much $$$ as you ever will from uploading and you do not have a chance of getting sued either.

he just said scam. he is not screaming about not getting paid nor he saying he will sue the filehost or he will commit to suicide. nothing is wrong to say scam file host even if it don't pay 1cent. understand the statement before you made up something in your mind. he even did not ask suggestion what should he do if lenfile don't pay him :S. some people may think uploading is easy just like you thinks web design is easier than to be a doctor/engg/pilot/astronaut etc LOL!

he just said scam. he is not screaming about not getting paid nor he saying he will sue the filehost or he will commit to suicide. nothing is wrong to say scam file host even if it don't pay 1cent. understand the statement before you made up something in your mind. he even did not ask suggestion what should he do if lenfile don't pay him :S. some people may think uploading is easy just like you thinks web design is easier than to be a doctor/engg/pilot/astronaut etc LOL!

Scam is not the same as not getting payed :facepalm:

filehost not paying someone pending earning if it's not scam care to explain why it's not scam? scam meaning to trick someone, simple word "fraud". filehost affiliate process is like if someone generate X amount of profit for them they will pay some % of that profit. after making profit for filehost, if filehost not paying money in time shouldn't be they call fraud or scam? consider a bank scheme deposit which has 12% of interest per year. and other bank has 5% interest. now everyone depositing money to that 12% interest scheme. now after a year if bank refuse to give the interest, will not people call that bank scam?

even if i am wrong about "scam" word, at first place you had no problem with "scam" word. you were giving suggestion and trying to express yourself that you are smarter than uploading cashwhores. anyway i have no interest to argu with someone who try to give suggestion other people without any reason.

For fuck's sake, enough already. Give him time to pay.

Dumb people whining for months not getting RG earnings & then praising the shit to the heavens when they do, but can't wait a few days until a small time operator pays.

Get a life, kids.

some people this be there first payment and they wanna know if people get paid getting paid once is nothing

oh and lenfile looks at this thread cause ive spoke to him

and people have waited longer then 5 days as it states in the make money page earnings can take upto 5 days

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back