Status
Not open for further replies.

offshore%

CLOSED WILL BE BACK SOON

20110202142140.png

Alright this is a honest review about the service he provided.

What did do ?
He provided good & legit backlinks from some popular sites. The quantity was not much great as this was a review copy, but the quality of the backlink is what matters. There was no type of "spamming" involved in his backlink service. All seemed to be done manually & legit. He made pages on blogs, social networking sites, commented with descriptive texts (which is probably not considered as spam, as it was according to the topic) on sites, etc.

I got handful of linkbacks in this service. Few people have clicked on those links and came on my site, though, this is not a purpose of backlinks, but Hey ! who wouldn't mind extra traffic ?

Now, all I have to do is wait for 1-2 months for the changes to get into effect completely.
I can vouch for this guy. Everyone should try his service, its only 10$ and it gives you good backlinks, which will definitely help increasing SERPs.

Thanks offshore%.

Legit SEO service 100% Guarantee​
90019808.png

Hi guys as new year 2011 has both many change ,so has google. SEO techiniques never remain the same .Blasting your site links to 10000 of website is considered spamming by google and can get your site sandbox.

The link building statergies are changing.

I will provide complete legit SEO service that google loves and increase your site PR and get more authority .

Every backling that you get is like a vote to your site and it creates trust with google and eventually your site is ranked higher.

Here are the list of services listed below that is complete legit in the terms of google which will guarantee you a high PR.

WEB 2.0 PROPERTIES
web 2.0 ----30
comes with free Article writing

PING
ping------- 230

LINK BOOSTER
RSS feed submission of all the web 2.0 properties ---10
Ping Fm submission ---20 sites​

All the technique use above are completety legit and involves no spamming.

Days to deliver : 3 days

What i will need :
URL
TITLE
TAG
DESCRIPTION

Price very cheap 10 $

Guarantee results ,with full report provided ,satification 100%

For More information contact : backlinkingseo@hotmail.com

:)

Last edited:
26 comments
You stated in the title "100% guarantee" What are you guaranteeing? You have not told us what results we should expect.

@so19,

I will provide complete legit SEO service that google loves and increase your site PR and get more authority .

Every backling that you get is like a vote to your site and it creates trust with google and eventually your site is ranked higher.

Thats what is vouching for.

IMO you should do two review copies for reasons just to be legit to insure both reviews become accurate. If you accept ill also take a review for a domain and then paid for for two others

@ offshore%

Ill take the second since i suggested :p

Id like to talk about one of my domains, could you add me to MSN ? if both reviews are legit ill have two other domains for you to work on.

Will this 'guarantee' more organic traffic?
SEO building takes time ,you wont see results overnight :) ,constant link building is the key .

@ offshore%

Ill take the second since i suggested :p

Id like to talk about one of my domains, could you add me to MSN ? if both reviews are legit ill have two other domains for you to work on.

ok second review goes to DLow ,i will submit it after the first review :)
send me your site detials

If you want to queue up my site that'd be great. Willing to pay the $10 for it to be done. Pmail me or reply to me in this thread.

If you want to queue up my site that'd be great. Willing to pay the $10 for it to be done. Pmail me or reply to me in this thread.

PM me your site detials :) .add me on msn if you have any questions

PM me your site detials :) .add me on msn if you have any questions

Review report sent to BlaZe (y)

krazeek i am working on yours,will be ready soon :)

What did do ?
He provided good & legit backlinks from some popular sites. The quantity was not much great as this was a review copy, but the quality of the backlink is what matters. There was no type of "spamming" involved in his backlink service. All seemed to be done manually & legit. He made pages on blogs, social networking sites, commented with descriptive texts (which is probably not considered as spam, as it was according to the topic) on sites, etc.

I got handful of linkbacks in this service. Few people have clicked on those links and came on my site, though, this is not a purpose of backlinks, but Hey ! who wouldn't mind extra traffic ?

Now, all I have to do is wait for 1-2 months for the changes to get into effect completely.
I can vouch for this guy. Everyone should try his service, its only 10$ and it gives you good backlinks, which will definitely help increasing SERPs.

Thanks offshore%.

What did do ?

Thanks offshore%.

Added on msn.

Want some SEO service!

i am interested too, will add you soon

I send pm :)

krazeek, t3od0r completed . :)

May people dont know the power of web 2.0 backlinks ,here is a article for google itself :)

Code:
http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2010/06/quality-links-to-your-site.html

open for orders :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back