Shared LegendzHosting.com Holiday Specials

Status
Not open for further replies.

warezprohost

It's that time of year and its time to give out the holiday specials.

LGZ Holiday Shared
50GB Disk
250 Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
$5 a yr. plus free .info domain

Order

-------------------------------------

LGZ Holiday Reseller
100GB Disk Space
500GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Accounts
Unlimited Features
$10 a Yr. Free .com or .info

Order

http://legendzhosting.com/

These offers end January 6th

Happy Holidays!

AIM: TJAY702
Email: legendzhosting@gmail.com

12 comments
dont take hosting from this guy..
his pervious host experience warezprohost was a horrible experience for me.
Oveselling and overselling...
more downtime
and got disappeared.

Well I am using it without any problem at all. If I have a situation I just go to them and they fix it or help me.
Never have a problem with downtime of poor tech help.

Sorry you had a poor experience PREVIOUSLY.. with them as this may have been a while ago since this thread is from last Holiday.

more downtime
and got disappeared.

WarezProHost was fine until sold then it went down. Further more this isn't WarezProHost its LegendzHosting two different sites.

more downtime
and got disappeared.

This is 2 different sites, and we were fine until wph was sold then it went to the drain so please do not judge us based on someone elses mistakes

Well I am using it without any problem at all. If I have a situation I just go to them and they fix it or help me.
Never have a problem with downtime of poor tech help.

Sorry you had a poor experience PREVIOUSLY.. with them as this may have been a while ago since this thread is from last Holiday.

she said it perfectly legendzhosting has been remaining up and we have provide excellent commuication with our clients through live support , and these sales are current, so if you would like to try us on our current server contact one of the admins via our live support and we will galdly help you

more downtime
and got disappeared.

Please provide proofs of your statement within the next 24 hours or I have to delete you reply as requested by the OP. He says that what you're stating is not true, therefore I am asking kindly for proofs.

Regards,
Sandvik

Here are the proofs as asked.

payment details

30344724.jpg

got my first account details after that it changed from time to time as the server always went down.
10708707.jpg

2nd change due to down server

15457729.jpg

3rd change again due to down time

56246852.jpg

58383565.jpg

well i think this might be sufficient.
I have deleted the other chat details from my account otherwise i would have produced more 20 details for live chat for site downtime.

I think i am clear now.
The main reason why i am angry is that i haven't got any mail regarding their sell to some other host.
I was away for my exams and when i came back after 2 month my site was no where and my forum was gone.
Faced already more than 3 episodes of database corrupt problem
X-(

I can verify users did not get an email about a change in ownership until after it happened and all accounts were lost.
Even after he got site back he could not get it straightened out.

I wish him well on the new site but would ponder a long term purchase.

But for $5 a year with a domain name is not that much too lose. :))

Just be sure the registration information and account is put in your name.

And be sure to backup databases daily and files weekly if changed.

I can verify users did not get an email about a change in ownership until after it happened and all accounts were lost.
Even after he got site back he could not get it straightened out.

I wish him well on the new site but would ponder a long term purchase.

But for $5 a year with a domain name is not that much too lose. :))

Just be sure the registration information and account is put in your name.

well you are right about the 5$ price with a domain but i think we must not waste time building serious websites on a unstable host.:'(

well you are right about the 5$ price with a domain but i think we must not waste time building serious websites on a unstable host.:'(

Look at the dates shadowking 2009 is when WarezProHost started, in 2010 we switched servers and therefore no problems were major. Your site as i remember was hosted free on our servers because you were somewhat part of the support team but never showed up.

Look at the dates shadowking 2009 is when WarezProHost started, in 2010 we switched servers and therefore no problems were major. Your site as i remember was hosted free on our servers because you were somewhat part of the support team but never showed up.

Well what can i said now.
Does the payment status is wrong.

or i will put more evidence.

here when you started the first thread at wjunction for warezprohost

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=15779

see the date it's 27th Oct 2009, 04:22 PM

I don't want to make a long time here just to show more proofs and all but the only thing that i don't like is why you never ever made a mail to me regarding the site selling and regarding data lost for my site.
I am a busy professional offline and don't have time to add replies here.
But what i say is you must keep your customers informed.:)

ok dude we sold wph. end of story. we started a new company. if the new owner of wph didnt email you, go for him and complain. it wasnt our duty to email anyone when we didnt own the site or server anymore. we couldnt get our username changed so we have to keep using the wph username. so happy now stop flaming our thread. we had a good server til it was sold and that guy screwed everything up.

We Are Legendzhosting not WarezProHost now GO AWAY

Well what can i said now.
Does the payment status is wrong.

or i will put more evidence.

here when you started the first thread at wjunction for warezprohost

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=15779

see the date it's 27th Oct 2009, 04:22 PM

I don't want to make a long time here just to show more proofs and all but the only thing that i don't like is why you never ever made a mail to me regarding the site selling and regarding data lost for my site.
I am a busy professional offline and don't have time to add replies here.
But what i say is you must keep your customers informed.:)

Lay all the evidence you want down, evidence of nothing all your showing is that you paid $15 in 2009 and I don't remember if it was yearly or monthly but your site was never down that much considering you were with us many many months and if it were down so much why did you ask for a refund and move servers?

Now its time for my evidence:

Shadowking's Feedback: http://www.wjunction.com/showpost.php?p=138698&postcount=22

I am having my site(cyberdigital.info)on warezprohost since more than 30 days now.
I must say they have a excellent support and up time.
The onshore is a really great one and i have got almost 100% up time till now since i made my forum there.
Some good points i found there are
1.Powerful servers
2.Best up time around 100% till now.
3.Quick support
4.Best service at cheapest rates.
5.Databases are much stable and never faced any problem till now.(I was on some other hosting before that where the databases usually crash each 15-20days,so mentioning it)

So overall It's a great hosting with real money worth.:)

Seems like you enjoyed it. Now if you wanna continue useless arguments take up through email this thread is promoting LegendzHosting no warezprohost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back