LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some abusers used our server very roughly. That's why server got switched off. Sorry for this situation. They got Banned from our server permanently. We will not listen to them anymore.

Removed.

RS download is perfectly working in our Leech. RS banned 3rd time our proxy upload server IP this month. We are trying again to bypass it to another server.

If you were in my place then what would you do? Can you please tell me?
And one more thing, You don't like our service it's ok, just leave our service. But stop advertising another company in my thread. Otherwise, we will ban you from using our Rapidleech. It's 2nd time you are writing this.

Comment: Somebody recommending another service is not a valid reason to ban a client's account before the end date!

Edit in by Sniffdog.

Last edited:
Are you allowing remote upload to file hosts?

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I don't think it should take so much time to answer a simple question (if you are a professional).

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

I think I have got my answer here. You have 24 hours to answer my ticket.

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Solved on Live chat. Thanks.

Comment: Somebody recommending another service is not a valid reason to ban a client's account before the end date!

Edit in by Sniffdog.

Thanks Sniffdog.

That's show they are non-professional and bad provider.

If you want just take money for the day that i have used and pay me back the rest money X-(

BAD BAD BAD SERVICE....

Daily Server Down Problems. X-(:O

Thanks Sniffdog.

That's show they are non-professional and bad provider.

If you want just take money for the day that i have used and pay me back the rest money X-(

BAD BAD BAD SERVICE....

Daily Server Down Problems. X-(:O

Please read our Refund Policy once again.
Our server not down everyday, just once down in past 2 days ago by massive abuse.
Hope you understand.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

Last edited:
same thing

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

VSjC8.jpg

same thing

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Please try again by clearing your cache, cookies with restarting PC. And then try again or use another browser. It will work. This problem only happens for browser conflict.

Please try again by clearing your cache, cookies with restarting PC. And then try again or use another browser. It will work. This problem only happens for browser conflict.

I have left one thing I did not do .... burn my computer

And buy a new one for select an subdomain <_<

I have left one thing I did not do .... burn my computer

And buy a new one for select an subdomain <_<

Please register with us first, then create a ticket regarding your rapidleech package with sub domain.
Don`t forgot to tell us your billing term.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

between the rules abuses and the complaints of poor service this provider is heading toward thread closure.

Members use at your own risk.

Provider fix your problems and remain without complaints for a week or 2 or I will remove your thread and selling privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back