LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeeeeeeeewwww !!
dam just when i'm free to buy & start working
problems shows ....
tomorow i'll buy one as i promised last week
plz fix problems asap

Abusers is the main issue right now.
3 user already suspended for continues abusing.We are still working on this issue.
Hope everything going fine then.
Currently there are no slots available, new slots available when our new server added to the service.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

@bdmango
i received my accounts ID & everything thank u , but i also a maintenance email tha today 8th june is a server migration & i updated my data of upload account editor would that be removed too with files ?? also rapidgator premium is giving this msg :
You made several unsuccessful login attempts and access was blocked. Please wait 3 hours 30 minutes and try again
first time of using it
Filefactory Speed is too low 250KB/sec
EXtabit is very slow too like filefactory
uploaded.to giving me this msg first time i used it !
Retrieving download page​
Premium Account is out of Bandwidth
Netload showing me :
The page was not found! & the file is online 100%
megashares.com great & fast same as rapidshare not all warez on it
RS Premium is working great but not all warez files are in rapidshare !! si it is a problem
Jumbofiles is good too but not all warez in it
plzzzzzzzz fix rapidgator , netload , extabit , filefactory coz those r the best for warez transloading
thank u in indvance in otherwise your service is tottaly awesome waiting for u to finish the server imigration & also premiums accounts
btw , just noticed that netload worked good & fast in demo accounts ...

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Upload issues
Ul.to giving me at the end of upload This Link :
ul.to/File/forbidden .. ?
Bitshare is so slow
Netload.in is sometimes slow

Last edited:
At the end you find yourself unsatisfied. I am too. Only Rapidshare works fine. Netload does not work often. Uploaded is of no use because of its daily limit. Extabit gives very slow speed. Filefactory too gives slow speed.
Who gonna use rest of the hosts like crocko, megashare, jumbo etc. Better you add bitshare and make ff and extabit faster.

At the end you find yourself unsatisfied. I am too. Only Rapidshare works fine. Netload does not work often. Uploaded is of no use because of its daily limit. Extabit gives very slow speed. Filefactory too gives slow speed.
Who gonna use rest of the hosts like crocko, megashare, jumbo etc. Better you add bitshare and make ff and extabit faster.
Write these problems in a support ticket for fast reply. We will answer all your questions there.

Last edited:

U Have R8 man , but rs links r easily to find these days & filefactory is bitt quicker tha be4 not like rs but good enough

ya but filefactory is not get used much. This is the time of Netload, Bitshare, Extabit, Uploaded and we are getting nothing from them. Better if i would buy some premium of these hosts instead of jungleleech.

ya but filefactory is not get used much. This is the time of Netload, Bitshare, Extabit, Uploaded and we are getting nothing from them. Better if i would buy some premium of these hosts instead of jungleleech.
Check PM for details.

Last edited:
Provider handle your support on your site, by answering those seeking support here you give the impression it is acceptable when it is not.

Wow new server speed joss
Thanks for using our service.
Provider handle your support on your site, by answering those seeking support here you give the impression it is acceptable when it is not.
I am so sorry for this situation. But I always told my clients not to ask for support here. You can check my old posts about this. But They never listen to it.
Btw Thank you so much for your giving time to my thread. From now Me and My Sales Executive will not answer any posts regarding Support.
For Clients, Please understand this. And After creating ticket please wait for reply. We usually reply all tickets within 24 Hours. Please don't ruin me to do business here.
please check my ticket #918684
Replied already.
From now after creating ticket wait for the reply till 24 Hours. If your ticket not replied within 24 hours then you can PM us. But don't write any posts further regarding support, Please.

From Now We Will Not Answer Any Posts Regarding Support Issue. Create Ticket To Support Center And Wait For Reply. Don't Flood Here.

Last edited:
please i have a problem..i can't open client area page..to create my ticket..please fix as soon as possible..

then,i have a problem to create my thumbnails..i can't create it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back