LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, good day, I like yours service, the leech script generates remote links to upload another server or directly download to my pc?, please send me a user demo to test the service, I am willing to buy several months, many thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hola, buen día, me gustan sus servicio, el leech script genera los links para remotear a otro servidor o bajar directamente a mi pc?, por favor me puedes enviar un usuario demo para probar el servicio, estoy dispuesto a comprar varios meses, muchas gracias

Last edited:
Yes their support is good!!!
and service is good too :-)
I am Happy with them.
:)):)):)):))
I am very happy to have a satisfied customer like you. Thanks for using our service for a long time. ;)
hello, good day, I like yours service, the leech script generates remote links to upload another server or directly download to my pc?, please send me a user demo to test the service, I am willing to buy several months, many thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
hola, buen día, me gustan sus servicio, el leech script genera los links para remotear a otro servidor o bajar directamente a mi pc?, por favor me puedes enviar un usuario demo para probar el servicio, estoy dispuesto a comprar varios meses, muchas gracias
Please Check PM for the details you need and also demo test.

Ok I have bought your service and a bit satisfied till now. But still it has some horrified problems. I have opened a ticket. Let c how long they take to reply.
ticket id : #320555

Ok I have bought your service and a bit satisfied till now. But still it has some horrified problems. I have opened a ticket. Let c how long they take to reply.
ticket id : #320555
Your ticket is replied already. Check it and Thanks for being satisfied. :)
When i order a new plan it says:

:(:(:O
What can i do now?? Any suggesion dear..
We are out of stock now. All our stock is already sold out. We don't over sale. Please wait few days. New stocks will be opened. ;)

Could I have a demo account please?
I'm using another rapidleech server wich I'm not satisfied with.
If yours has the feautures that I'm looking for I might buy a "super saver plus" plan immediately

Trust me, even though i just used this service for 2 week, so far, no prob at all, they always updated their plugin and script, smooth speed for both upload and download, fast replies in support, and i think it's worth for money.

I really hope admin can keep the same good performance in the future :)

One of satisfied user here :))

Trust me, even though i just used this service for 2 week, so far, no prob at all, they always updated their plugin and script, smooth speed for both upload and download, fast replies in support, and i think it's worth for money.

I really hope admin can keep the same good performance in the future :)

One of satisfied user here :))
Very happy to see a satisfied customer like you... Thanks for recommend to all. ;)

Nope. It's Free!!=)

Thanks for the explanations.
My RL in hostingflame expires June 4.
Once it expires,I hire your service.

Other doubts

Download of Uploading.com works well?

I saw that the Mini Saver plan don't have "Upload Account Editor." So I can not send the file to my account in filehosts?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back