LeechJungle.com - RapidLeech (Instant Setup), 1Gbps, 15GB HDD from $4.99 (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jbisana17
Check your PM.
If you using all the connections then you always get an error.6 connections is our last limit.
as we don`t suspend your account for downloading purpose so your refund not been issued.
limit 2 connections while you downloading via IDM.This is our sales thread,so you have to contact again on our support center if you like to discuss further.hope you understand.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

can you upload rapidgator, filegator, pigsonic? Thanks

We have Rapidgator plugin only.other two plugin not yet developed.
But we add some new file hosts upload plugin in our next update.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

Last edited:
@jbisana17
Check your PM.
If you using all the connections then you always get an error.6 connections is our last limit.
as we don`t suspend your account for downloading purpose so your refund not been issued.
limit 2 connections while you downloading via IDM.This is our sales thread,so you have to contact again on our support center if you like to discuss further.hope you understand.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

You are obliged to issue a refund to jbisana17 since nowhere in your TOS it is stated that the RL service is not for downloading. Also, your TOS states max connections as 5, the guy is only using 4 connections. Since he is not satisfied with the service you should be issuing a refund if it is within the 12hr limit stated in your TOS.

When was the service purchased? And when was the refund claim lodged?

You are obliged to issue a refund to jbisana17 since nowhere in your TOS it is stated that the RL service is not for downloading. Also, your TOS states max connections as 5, the guy is only using 4 connections. Since he is not satisfied with the service you should be issuing a refund if it is within the 12hr limit stated in your TOS.

When was the service purchased? And when was the refund claim lodged?

I've sent a ticket regarding my issue and refund less than 12hrs after I've purchased this Rapidleech..but they didn't issued me a refund that's why i left with no choice to use this service rather than wasting my $6 X-(

I would notify you Rox if they suspend my account.

Behave your self OKAY.and don`t be angry.
We allow you to download, So why are you shouting all the time ?
I see this also in your previous chat with the our admin.

We will suspend you if you try to abuse our service.

A.Rafi,
Sales Executive
LeechJungle.com

Last edited:
After a week of using Leech Jungle, so far i satisfied with the service, their support definitely probably the best i ever experienced, fast reply, every report took onto account. About leech performance, so far great, superb speed, and i really hope admin can add more features in the future.

After a week of using Leech Jungle, so far i satisfied with the service, their support definitely probably the best i ever experienced, fast reply, every report took onto account. About leech performance, so far great, superb speed, and i really hope admin can add more features in the future.
I am really glad to know that you are one of our satisfied customer now. We will release an update very soon including some new upload plugins and something more. ;) Have a Nice Day!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back