Status
Not open for further replies.

accyuklad

Banned
Banned
they now complete shit there rapidleech doesnt even load at all they defo gone to far overselling accounts:facepalm:

works about 50% of the time

Last edited:
8 comments
never heard of them, but ive taken a look.
Am i right in saying they have premium accounts at the filehosts, and you pay for access to their accounts to download stuff ?

Not that i want to use them after what you said..just curious

Cheers
RR

I got the baby membership only for 2.5$ and the account sets up instantly. It has all the premium filehosts to upload. Leechdaddy is really cool guys.

leechdaddy isnt cool they now got worse and sluggish then ever and wont last long as they overselling

Last edited:
leechdaddy is like sea, sometimes still and sometimes a hurricane. I was pro member for 2 months and now i use baby membership and im satisfied. If you need it only for download go for it. I mean, what do you expect of 8$ pro membership?
I recommend leechdaddy.

leechdaddy is like sea, sometimes still and sometimes a hurricane. I was pro member for 2 months and now i use baby membership and im satisfied. If you need it only for download go for it. I mean, what do you expect of 8$ pro membership?
I recommend leechdaddy.

i agree i have been using them from past 6 months , its better than some other , but when it comes to rar/unrar , things gets complicated

i would recommend it for normal leeching but for rar/unrar get sborg/rdp .

i went for tehweb sborg but some strange reason they refunded me found out they had a issue with billing section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back