LeafLeech.com - WJ STAFF NOTE: CHARGE BACK PAYMENTS - COMPANY HACKS THEIR CLIENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ bistarito@musafirboy

Your strategy seems to be more of a Money making SCAM

the $5 and $8 Account Says "Sorry, Out of Stock. Wait to become it available again. Contact us for further info."
Thus Forcing the Uploader to PAY for the more Expensive Account ($14)

So When will it become Available ? When U make alot money of the $14 Sales....or when Decide to Remove that Comment ?

I am not paying $14, to just get 1 Torrent Available for download,
..... when Crocko Gives you a FREE add on service of the Same torrentflux, with as Much as 3 Torrents Simultaneously (even with Free accounts) (your can Load as Many as you want but it will only download 3 at time).

Stop playing Money GAmes and Reopen the $5 and $8 Accounts. :(

For you INFO
You are NOT the Only LEECH Service available.

Last edited:
You seem to be a noob. To prevent overselling, providers usually set a number of accounts available for each price group.

It is logical that the cheaper packages run out faster than the more expensive ones.

And nobody forces you to buy the more expensive package.

@ bistarito@musafirboy

Your strategy seems to be more of a Money making SCAM

the $5 and $8 Account Says "Sorry, Out of Stock. Wait to become it available again. Contact us for further info."
Thus Forcing the Uploader to PAY for the more Expensive Account ($14)

So When will it become Available ? When U make alot money of the $14 Sales....or when Decide to Remove that Comment ?

I am not paying $14, to just get 1 Torrent Available for download,
..... when Crocko Gives you a FREE add on service of the Same torrentflux, with as Much as 3 Torrents Simultaneously (even with Free accounts) (your can Load as Many as you want but it will only download 3 at time).

Stop playing Money GAmes and Reopen the $5 and $8 Accounts. :(

For you INFO
You are NOT the Only LEECH Service available.

i have nothing to say... Just read sniffdog's reply...
My answer is there & if you are happy with crocko then just use it...
i'm not forcing anyone to use my service...
if it's out of stock then you must have to wait...
As we already said before
"WE ARE NOT OVERSELLING"

Suggestion: "try thinking OUTSIDE the BOX"

A Week ago I checked that Same site and the Cheaper packages were all available.
and the More costly ones "Not available"
Seem Like to compensate for the Loss of Sales/or to make a Faster Income Returns he Decides to Block the Cheaper Packages and advertise the More costly one. Then Desperate people have no Choice....but to buy the more expensive ones (as there is No option)

I may be a Noob on this Forum but in real Life I am Also a Business man,as a Business rule we always Put out the More Expensive stock first, if we were to Put out the Cheaper merchandise and then Put out the More Costly items then no one would want to Buy the latter. and we would either be stuck with it or be forced to reduce the More expensive items later... (thus a Loss Profit)

So Why spend double X2 Extra Money for a Service you can Get else where (at half the price)

Last edited:
You seem to be NARROW Minded Moderator

A Week ago I checked that Same site and the Cheaper packages were all available.
and the More costly ones "Not available"
Seem Like to compensate for the Loss of Sales/or to make a Faster Income Returns he Decides to Block the Cheaper Packages and advertise the More costly one. Then Desperate people have no Choice....but to buy the more expensive ones (as there is No option)

I may be a Noob on this Forum but in real Life I am Also a Business man,as a Business rule we always Put out the More Expensive stock first, if we were to Put out the Cheaper merchandise and then Put out the More Costly items then no one would want to Buy the latter. and we would either be stuck with it or be forced to reduce the More expensive items later... (thus a Loss Profit)

FYI
I have spoken to many People here and they say alot of the PLUGINS Dont work. So Why spend double X2 Extra Money for a Service you can Get else where (at half the price)

We always think of service not our Profit, from last 2 weeks Our Mini & Basic packages were sold out very fast,
And also Our Plus+ & Jumbo Users are terminated their RL.
So We just Open their Empty Stock for sell.
We never try to Over-sale.
Filehost's always changed their api & DL&UP functions, We always try to fix our Plugins.
i don't know who told you that our plugins ain't working, i think it's a fake person/word.

Suggestion: Seek a life outside WJ. Four posts 'already' and you seem to know it all.

So Why spend double X2 Extra Money for a Service you can Get else where (at half the price)

So now you're giving the answer yourself.

Infraction for trolling. Don't make any more posts in this thread or you receive a ban.

Hello,
I'm receiving an error while uploading a file to rapidshare.. After completing the upload status , it is giving me the following error:

"Download link not found."

i'm also unable to create a ticket cause your site is down...

Hello,
I'm receiving an error while uploading a file to rapidshare.. After completing the upload status , it is giving me the following error:

"Download link not found."

i'm also unable to create a ticket cause your site is down...

i'm very much Sorry for this Situation.

i've tested RS upload right now, found no error.
May be RS server when overloaded, then link couldn't be get & this Error Shows.

Our main site's Provider iweb tech, there's some problem in their node.

When its fixed, Our Main Site,
Support & billing all are available again.

Please send me rl demo . also send me list of premiums provided at this moment ? is turbobit working ? if it does , i am buying it !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back