Layerservers.com : LIFETIME DISCOUNT ON 100TB NL SERVERs

Status
Not open for further replies.

layerservers

Use Promo Code sep20 To Get 20% OFF For Lifetime

Layerservers specialize in servers with fast 1GBiT-10GBiT connections.

Layerservers works hard to ensure that each client can experience speed and performance that meets their expectations.

Layerservers has been providing dedicated server hosting for over a years and provides a 100% up time guarantee.

We will give individual attention to all our beloved clients. Please look at the plans and place your order as soon as possible.

100 TB Netherland Dedicated Servers :

Dedicated server
Processor - Intel Xeon E3-1230 3.20Ghz
Hard Disk - 4 x 1 TB SATA3
Total Memory - 32 GB DDR3
Traffic Per Month - 100 TB
IP : 5 FREE IP’s
Network Connection - 1Gbps Connection
Price - $210 Per Month.

Some pre-sales questions :

Q. Why to chose Layerservers dedicated servers ?
Ans : All of our dedicated servers are backed up with our professional tech support team. You can rest assure that you will be in a good hands with us and will always strive to exceed your expectations.

Q. Which payment methods are allowed ?
Ans : We accept below payment options : Bitcoin, Paypal, Payza ( Alertpay), Skrill ( Moneybooker),, Perfect money, Western union, Bank Transfer.

Q. I am coming from another host but what about my old data ?
Ans : We know it may not be easy coming from one host to another. That is why we exclusively offers a free website transfer service .We will be happy to help you transfer all your websites and accounts to our servers free of charge.

Q. Is my personal data secure ?
Ans : We will never Share your information to third parties.We provide additional privacy solutions.We always care for our customers because they are most important to us.

Please visit following link to know all our Dedicated server offers with server details :

10 Gbps 100TB Netherland Dedicated Servers

Dedicated Server, Cloud Server & VPS Hosting | Layerservers

If you have any query regarding our services you can email us at email
sales@layerservers.com

Thank you.

3 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back