Status
Not open for further replies.

Shahrukh

I am in Huge confession to make Laptop or Tab

Sometimes i think Tab would be a palm Pain and sometimes Laptop difficult to carry in Public

Need your good suggestions to decide whats the better of between two of them

Adding IT: I have a PC too

Last edited:
24 comments
My wife bought Ipad, and now her laptop out of use for a long time! Tab is good for every day use, but sometimes you need laptop too. If you have PC then buy tab.

Simple : Laptops can do hardcore stuffs, like ripping/designing etc. (depends on the config though)
Tabs are limited to that option.

You can try Netbooks xD its the best option for guys like us

If your usage is restricted to checking/writing mails and some docs on Google Docs - tablet is the way to go. Even some trivial games and stuff..

But if you're into development, GFX, Video Processing, a laptop is undoubtedly a better choice

Go for laptop. I have a tablet (Sony Tablet S) and its really a waste of money (for me, atleast).

You can perhaps buy Acer Aspire S7 when it is released. Its ultra thin, light and powerful :)

Lappy is really worth of money and tab isnt in my opinion. well i have both but i make use of tab only for watching music videos rarely which is quite possible with my mob too. well not much hardcore stuffs possible with tab except opening mails and read ebooks which now in every normal mob even. tab is just for showing off IMO :d

Laptop and tablet both have their pros and cons. While tablet is easy to carry and use but at the same time it can't be used for many things which you could use a laptop. Tab uses android so you can't use apps like PS or other which you might use on your pc.

Laptop can be used for editing, coding and many more things.

As tabs are portable you can't expect much power from them. If you have android device, then having a tab is just like using a bigger screen android device.

Well laptop can't be compared to tab coz laptops/pc are more powerful than tabs and as such can't be compared to them.

If you have used keyboard a lot then getting used to touchscreen would be a little tough coz you can't type with touch screen as fast you can type on keyboard.

Well the choice is entirely upto you as to what you want to use it for. If just surfing net and nothing else then tab else laptop.

Last edited:
it really depends what you will be using it for.

Laptop is just a portable computer. It can do almost everything a desktop can do its just more portable.

Netbook, just like the laptop is a portable computer, but at a lower cost and with less features.

Tablet, id say would just be used for ebooks, videos, checking emails, IMing, and a few other things.

if you just want something with a touchscreen and the ability to work just like a desktop, then id suggest you wait a few months to a year for some of the new touchscreen laptops/ultrabooks with swivial monitors to come out.

i have been looking into tablets lately, but not too much, I just pretty much want a tablet that has wifi/3g, is low in cost and the data plan is reasonable.

you cant actually compare a tab with a laptop ..

It depends on personal requirements ...

If I have to choose I will choose laptop .. for fancy tours tab better :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back