Premium KnownSRV.com - Virtual Private Servers from $20/mo! (Europe)

Kruno

Corporate Membership
KnownSRV offers top-notch VPS packages that are generous in both space and bandwidth. We guarantee trouble free service and peace of minds for hosting your websites. We utilize the latest virtualisation technology to give you the power to fully customise your own environment.

Why Us?
- Fast and stable network
- Secure servers
- Privacy guaranteed!
- 99.9% uptime
- 24/7/365 e-mail support
- Our own RIPE approved IP ranges
- Quality server grade hardware
- RIPE LIR
- Competitive pricing
- No overselling
- Realistic package specifications vs price
- Unlimited OS Reinstalls
- Full root access
- SolusVM Control Panel to manage your VPS(reboot, reinstall, console access etc)
- Custom rDNS
- TUN/TAP/PPP supported
- 7 day money-back guarantee

Our Hardware and Network
We use only server grade HP-branded hardware. Our servers run on Intel E3-1240 and 4x SAS 15k RPM drives in hardware RAID10(with BBU!) which guarantees fantastic performance and data integrity. Our network contains only the best connections available. The network is fully built from redundant enterprise Cisco, Juniper and Brocade network equipment which allows us to guarantee 99.9% uptime.

Transit
AS3257 (TiNET / GTT)
AS2914 (NTT)
AS6461 (Zayo)
AS6762 (Seabone)
AS9031 (EDPnet)
AS174 (Cogent)
AS33926 (Kaia Global)
Internet Exchanges
AMS-IX
NL-IX
Multiple private peers

Why make the move to KnownSRV Solutions?
Great pricing - We may not be the cheapest, but our prices are extremely reasonable, just remember that quality comes at a price, and we provide it at affordable prices.

Security/Efficiency - Problems can occur at any time, some of which cannot be helped, but we here at KnownSRV have systems in place to detect the most common problems before they even occur, and put that together with our highly dedicated experienced staff and we are able to provide secure, efficient services.

Dedication to our customers - We value every one of our customers, without customers we wouldn't have a successful business like we do today, which is why we provide our full dedication and focus towards our customers, to ensure that they are taken care of and are given the best service possible.

No Prism, no Patriot Act
Your security and privacy are our top priorities. We have both technical and legal systems in place which allow us to protect your business and privacy. We respect net neutrality and freedom of speech. We will not suspend your site only because someone doesn't like your content or has a personal beef with you.

Managed Services
KnownSRV is a well known managed provider. While we manage your servers free of charge, the service also includes custom server setups such as full security, installing nginx or Varnish in front of Apache for serving/caching static content in order to improve your loading speeds / performance. Need your server perfectly secured or/and optimizated for heavy traffic sites? No worries!

VPS Packages
Please take a look at our VPS packages and addons at:
KnownSRV | Secure, Quality, and Fast Hosting Solutions

Supported Payment Methods:
We currently accept PayPal, Skrill, PayZa, WebMoney, BitCoins, PerfectMoney. If you do not have any of the payment methods mentioned, feel free to contact us to find out if any other method can be arranged.

Discounts!
We prepared amazing discounts which will be valid 2 months from now. There won't be a better time to get a service from KnownSRV.
wjunction - 50% off first month on all shared hosting / VPS services.
10off - 10% reccuring/lifetime discount on all shared hosting / VPS services

We hope you will consider buying from us. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks
KnownSRV LTD

Last edited:
1,457 comments
10$ is a small amount if this amount you can't refund meaning your hosting is poor.
I can't even open my control panel and the graph is not showing and also the service is not good thou! very poor support.

Last edited:
I having downtime, pls respond to ticket #758320 :O

There is no issues on our end. Your VPS also appears to be fine.

I tottaly agree with you i am using their services little more than 1 month and everything is great .

Keeu up the good work .

:sun:

Of all the servers that are here offered for sale KnownSRV is the best in all parameters!

:dan:

Thanks for the kind words guys!

10$ is a small amount if this amount you can't refund meaning your hosting is poor.
I can't even open my control panel and the graph is not showing and also the service is not good thou! very poor support.

Amount has nothing to do with refund policy. Please refer to our terms of service. If you are entitled for a refund, you get it. Support did everything you requested and explained everything several times. You seem to be replying back without reading or understanding, please do take a moment and re-read carefully.

Control panel is not available due to several security flaws found in SolusVM. You can manage your VPS from our client area. API is enabled and working. We will re-activate SolusVM once we are done with our further security steps and SolusVM finished their code audit. Please read their blog for more information regarding this.
http://blog.soluslabs.com/

Thanks
Kind Regards

Last edited:
VPS is too slow today!

Ticket # 790883, please check.

Thanks!

Please provide more details, your location, network tests from your end, your resource usage etc. That's what we need to check your issue.

So far there is no reported issues on our end based on our monitoring locations.

"dont ever try there service every request you made they will have a reason not to refund your money. 10$ poor knownsrv."

this is not me. sorry mr. kruno you know what happened. =) thank again.

Last edited:
The best service to use ever, i was with them from 2 years, than moved to another host, but back again to them, and they are Damn good.

They are old here, have solid hardware, amazing speed.

Thnx for this service my site is going good day after day, no downtime from long time.

dont ever try there service every request you made they will have a reason not to refund your money. 10$ poor knownsrv.

Our TOS is located at http://knownsrv.com/terms.php

In simple words you can get a refund if you have a valid reason(issue on our end or caused by us). There has not been any, your VPS has 100% uptime so far.

The best service to use ever, i was with them from 2 years, than moved to another host, but back again to them, and they are Damn good.

They are old here, have solid hardware, amazing speed.

Thnx for this service my site is going good day after day, no downtime from long time.

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated :)

Kruno

My VPS is Error 3 days
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Apache/2.2.23 (CentOS) Server at .... Port 80

Check Sticket #632162

Dummy question, but.. I want to try you're service for the first month and if i'm pleased to start having a quarterly renewal.Since the VPS plans really feel the difference between monthly and quarterly i wanna ask you if is possible to switch after one month to a different paying circle and still have the same price as listed here https://www.knownsrv.com/vps.php if i take the quartely plan in the first place.
Thank you.

Back